Nina & Alan Part #2

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No it was certainly health issues. If you had been able to watch her these last few weeks she was too often scratching her body all over and it would go on for an awful long time. It was very unfair to her to have kept her there as long as she was as it was a pitiful and sad sight to see I can assure you. Just hope she is able to get herself cured as I am sure much of it could have been psychological due to the pressures of being on VH. A year is a long time to be continually chasing viewing figures etc and can't have helped. I don't think she will return to be honest. We all wish her the very best and hope she finds contentment in her life.

I agree and already pointed out here the psychological factor of his itch.
increasing during the "visualizations" of the last days.

Nina scraped herself harder when nervous, excited or anxious.

I just hope she and Alan are still together somehow,
Or that the future unites them one more time.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Robwin said:

To be honest when I saw her take her drawings off the wall that did seem to suggest that it was a final leaving rather than temporary. Also judging by the amount of stuff she packed and took seemed to suggest she won't be coming back.

And also the final goodbye wave she gave before she exited the apartment was very uncharacteristic of her.

Honestly, she was the reason that I even started VH. I don't know what it is, but there is something strikingly attractive about Nina. Not necessarily her physical beauty which we're aware of, but she appears very vulnerable, kind, protective, and loving . You know, like the kind of person that you will want hang around with and have as a friend. In fact her apartment with Alan is the only apartment that follow on VH.

I have seen scratching a few times, but I was not aware that her health issues were that serious.  Wherever she's going, I hope everything works out for her. The last moment before she exited the apartment was very hard to watch. Though I live so far away from her and have never met her in person before, I felt like a part of me was taken. Weird right? I will miss her profoundly.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

And also the final goodbye wave she gave before she exited the apartment was very uncharacteristic of her.

Yes after the second wave she seemed very upset as she went to the door and then stopped, turned around and had a last look as she went. Very sad to see her go like this but then life has to go on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Think it's the most correct thing to do,she was going down fisicaly(those wealthy problems she always had but lately even worst)and even mentally,probraby derived to both things.Think Alan should leave also,they gived us a lotttt of great moments and were for an good amount of time(in my opinion)th best house in VHTV and with more going on more frequently.Realy think George should think serious what to do with this house..older residents or guests won't resolve this and make place popular again,house look it's also kinda tired,i would close th place and open an new,fresh place with totaly new residents and as charismatic as Nina,Alan and Serena,very hard task!All the best to Nina and thank you.

10 hours ago, mic351 said:

For all you people who denigrated her at times and said she was boring,  ya all can 'fuck off".  She was one of the stars of VH and will be again if she comes back..  I for one am going to miss her terribly..:cry:

x2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think it's the most correct thing to do,she was going down fisicaly(those wealthy problems she always had but lately even worst)and even mentally,probraby derived to both things.Think Alan should leave also,they gived us a lotttt of great moments and were for an good amount of time(in my opinion)th best house in VHTV and with more going on more frequently.Realy think George should think serious what to do with this house..older residents or guests won't resolve this and make place popular again,house look it's also kinda tired,i would close th place and open an new,fresh place with totaly new residents and as charismatic as Nina,Alan and Serena,very hard task!All the best to Nina and thank you.

I would not say difficult ... and yes, impossible.
to find an "alan"who has gone over his own convictions for the praise and well-being of Nina?
Who kept literally true to her.
To your true and undisputed feeling for Nina, Until the end?

Or who created such strong empathy with Serena?

Nina fought with all her 'guns' to turn this scenario,
also mutilating himself on this  path...

fact is that with the passage of Nina by that door leading together a year three months (practically), buried for once the innovative and captivating proposal that this site once had.
And this management,also
End of "rebel resistance". The empire and the gloomy side of the force finally won.

and the key word is exactly this: popularity.
How can this survive with 36 active projects and "cannibalizing" each other?
Vh now in Nov it completes 2 years but I do not see it reach 3. Not that way.

As most have said here I will miss Nina 😞 with all her kinky idea's on how to push forward and move the boundaries, this apartment will surly suffer as another huge loss. As to all the comments about collecting all her stuff, this could be a smart move that she may predict the uncertainty of returning or if the apartment closes during her treatment how would she be able to return to collect her thing's. It is probably better to move out now and not worry about the apartment and when she gets better and if there is a chance to  re-enter it will be easier to move her things back, that is if it is what she wants to do.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Just In said:

As most have said here I will miss Nina 😞 with all her kinky idea's on how to push forward and move the boundaries, this apartment will surly suffer as another huge loss. As to all the comments about collecting all her stuff, this could be a smart move that she may predict the uncertainty of returning or if the apartment closes during her treatment how would she be able to return to collect her thing's. It is probably better to move out now and not worry about the apartment and when she gets better and if there is a chance to  re-enter it will be easier to move her things back, that is if it is what she wants to do.

Guess it depends on whether or not and how soon the dermatologists can identify the cause of her hives. I do hope Alan doesn't become a recluse in her absence, surely a death sentence for the project in a competitive environment such as now exists. Groomy is quite gloomy about the prospects however.

44 minutes ago, Just In said:

How are we even sure that she is departing for health reasons. Or is that a reason that VH gave because it seems convinient. Remember, when Serena left, they said she will be gone temporarily because she got some job bartending during the world cup. We know how that worked out.

6 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

How are we even sure that she is departing for health reasons. Or is that a reason that VH gave because it seems convinient. Remember, when Serena left, they said she will be gone temporarily because she got some job bartending during the world cup. We know how that worked out.

We are going by the information Groomy gave, since he knows the language.

12 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

Just look at Nina in last week and at Nina 3 months ago. These are two different girls.:cry:

I think - translation is not needed there.

29 minutes ago, squish said:

Guess it depends on whether or not and how soon the dermatologists can identify the cause of her hives.

She goes to big specialized medical institute (Hospital) in another city.

• Like 1