Nina & Alan Part #2

Just now, golfer06 said:

from what i've seen since alan returned the apt should just be taken offline until nina returns or jane or other housesitters come over. can't he at least invite kira or someone just to make him smile & maybe move a little?

Capture_2018_09_11_21_06_24_938.png  0   430.47 kB

Capture_2018_09_11_21_06_38_606.png  0   373.68 kB

Let him be 'dead'. That's part of the voyeur experience.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes maybe they did not make a let me call it hard cut. But somehow I guess they both realized it is over.

at least since serena left because was her that was holding the house for a very long time... that's why basically almost all the sex work after with the """guests""" was done individually and by shifts

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

...or maybe Alan is just sad cause he lost Nina.

I think that's the case. And I won't blame Serena for it. She was one of a kind. You could really see she enjoyed all things she did. For sure one of the remarkable girls of VH. 💖

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think that's the case. And I won't blame Serena for it. She was one of a kind. You could really see she enjoyed all things she did. For sure one of the remarkable girls of VH. 💖

I wasn't blaming her  (if was that, that you understood when i talked about her) ... But the opposite giving her much value for all she did keeping the house alive.. and keeping the others "together".. it was notorious the diference in all after she left.. 

• Like 1