Charlee & Liss

Guest Just In

Yours showers are like eating an sweet pudin..yours massages are like watching champions league..shy girls..shy girls..you rock like Queen songs tells..shy girls..shy girls..you are amazingggundefined..undefinedthanks jeka and gargamel,Its thank to you we have this two angels.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Yours showers are like eating an sweet pudin..yours massages are like watching champions league..shy girls..shy girls..you rock like Queen songs tells..shy girls..shy girls..you are amazingggundefined..undefinedthanks jeka and gargamel,Its thank to you we have this two angels.

I knew it!  You're totally in love here 😁

Happy for you bro' 👊

• Upvote 1

Just for you charla and Lisa..undefined..undefined..you make my head spin like an tractor weel.you make my heart beat beat like Michael song..VH only makes sense because you two😘😍.Pretty shy woman down the street..pretty shy woman down the street..lalalala😻😚😍.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just for you charla and Lisa..undefined..undefined..you make my head spin like an tractor weel.you make my heart beat beat like Michael song..VH only makes sense because you two😘😍.Pretty shy woman down the street..pretty shy woman down the street..lalalala😻😚😍.

Ze, are you being facetious? :huh:

11 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. I fell asleep (side effect of my
meds). Facetious means:

flippant, frivolous, tongue-in-cheek, ironic mischievous, etc.

You could also call it the opposite of sincere. 😊

No problem at all my friend.well you know me,I never never ironic or frivolous..😁.

• Like 1