The cc UEFA Nations League topic.

13 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hi ooopel,it's just the games that are chosen,usualy three,four games for day.The winner of the BETS will be chosen in the end of UEFA Nations league(ends in June,July 2019).The prize..an big box of chocolates😆,Now more serious..it's just for fun and enjoy between us the beautiful game,football,soccer.Welcome on aboard.

hello, my friend ze81,oh,so nice day when i seeing you ,how are you ,and how you doing in this life ??!!about the prize if i win, could you be a gentle and bring a chocolate of Cadbury, not acceptable less!! kidding ::)!! yeahhh with you guys certainly, i can get fun,and i spend an entertaining time with you all!!:heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

The BETS:Jabbath..1 point,ooopel..Zero points,BBsq69..zero points,nagachilli..1 point,ze81..zero points.Not an good round for us all😅.Lets Rock In today's round!

yoooo friend ze81 ,ooopel.. not Zero points! one of my bet's was be true ,that about match Denmark and wales,my little bird expected that she said Denmark win 2-wales 1,it's the same result of match !!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ooopel said:

hello, my friend ze81,oh,so nice day when i seeing you ,how are you ,and how you doing in this life ??!!about the prize if i win, could you be a gentle and bring a chocolate of Cadbury, not acceptable less!! kidding ::)!! yeahhh with you guys certainly, i can get fun,and i spend an entertaining time with you all!!:heart:

I am fine,life going nice also,about the prize..chocolate of Cadbury you say..gona think about that ok😄,glad to have you on board.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Italyundefinedvs 🇵🇹 Portugal.Who will win?Make your bet.

1/2 for Portugal.

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

🇹🇷 Turkey vs undefinedSweden.Who will win?Make your bet.

1/1 Tie.

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Serbia 🇷🇸 vs 🇲🇪 Montenegro.Who will win?Make your bet.

1/0 for Serbia.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Italyundefinedvs 🇵🇹 Portugal.Who will win?Make your bet.

2:1

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

🇹🇷 Turkey vs undefinedSweden.Who will win?Make your bet.

0:2

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Serbia 🇷🇸 vs 🇲🇪 Montenegro.Who will win?Make your bet.

Difficult game. Hope it all stays peaceful there. I hope for a draw 1:1

• Like 1