Jenifer & Carl

They don't look bad..neitehr very good.And Gess soon they will be fuking day and night like rabbits,basicaly nothing to make there more interesting,unique.This probarby means the other absoluty regular looking couple that visit Clara will apear in an new house..how exciting is that😶.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

They don't look bad..neitehr very good.And Gess soon they will be fuking day and night like rabbits,basicaly nothing to make there more interesting,unique.This probarby means the other absoluty regular looking couple that visit Clara will apear in an new house..how exciting is that😶.

😴 So exciting

• Upvote 1

So many bloody apartments now I doubt if I watch half of them or else you are forever scrolling up and down, can't do it just pisses me off so many. I have a handful of ones I watch regularly and another handful as backup lol anymore will be severe overkill and no one will end up earning anything worth while. After all fucking is fucking whoever it is it's the personality's that matter.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1