B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

B2 UM..Goodbye Aria and Ksusha. 💕

Aria gave us some great moments and, I too, loved her boobs. Something happened these last coupla weeks and she changed. She was out pretty much all of the time, we didn't see her bf and when she was here she covered up!...Very unlike her. Maybe she had a new man...
Ksusha could have given us some great moments but sadly decided against it...If only...☹️

Have a safe trip girls and stay healthy and happy. I don't think we'll see either of you again...

I don't think it will be long before Alexa leaves either. It'll be interesting to see who arrives in B2 later...

A high on the "Queen of Cleanliness" she cleans # B2 from the ground up.
A little venom: "The cleaning princess brings more life into the house today, as the girls have not brought together in the last two weeks"
RLC, please bring new "ladies" into the house, who are "really dirty!"

and now the guessing games; who will reign supreme in the big bed, a brace of female beauties or a single which will inevitably, as in the past lead to a shag buddy appearing later. A pair of bi curious girls would be nice 🤪 then will they be newbies or recycled has beens. All will be revealed very soon no doubt 🤔