B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Still looks like to me all the new start up sites are hurting RLC the most without question, still very important as far business goes, the duration time of a visit VHTV and CamCaps are over 11 minutes per visit. If you go back to Jan. you will also see that RLC at that time was over 70 million, and is now below 35 million visits. Spygasm seems to be the big winner of all the new up start sites.

I am glad to see that CC has continued it's steady rise over the past several months

with the  $30 fee for the replay that a lot of member add to their $45 subscription,  the average income by subscriber is the biggest and RLC still have more vistors than the competitors.

So perhaps with the alleged loss of subscribers,  RLC boss will have to sell his ferrari and buy a Porsche. Poor guy !

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why yes I did but much better looking as far as I'm concerned.  I haven't had a chance to find my cable yet as my left foot is really hurting today and my son hasn't made it by to help me yet.  I will post a picture of her when I find my cable.  When she doesn't smile, she looks exactly like her but the problem is, this girl always smiles.  I'll let you and others be the judge.

Cable for your phone or camera ?

4 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

VHTV lost 15,38% of visits in 1 month

This site can not progress with such a mediocrity of image, sound and infrastructure of its menus,no intuitive system of navigation between the various apt / room, previsualisation not sufficient et inadapté(weird apt list,no screens split,no double clic for full screen,no autocam,no motion sensor etc.....)
Replay navigation is totally blind
+ there is a big bug, since the beginning of the site on this replay, because every 5/7 mn of use on the same camera, the replay jumps of 1 / 1mn30 each time
I repeat the site is of such technical poverty(Samsung offers technical qualities comparable to Apple and I hope you see what I'm referring to), that it can not under any circumstances progress, and those despite the great content, and the fact that it is not expensive
Vhtv is very close to the impasse (as my GPS says,doing about-turn, cautiously),or as they say the site reached its glass ceiling
VV,VH...
Whats next... :biggrin:

@Sergio  says:  I more than technology, I look at the people living in the apartments

I answer you via my first message to avoid the spamming newbies post like firewall, I know you're a serious member of CC

I'm glad you answer that Sergio, actually that's all the mistake of Vhtv and their shady managers
I know,It's paradoxical, but for this kind of site, it is the technique(cameras,sound,website design&fonctionnality etc....) that takes precedence over the human
Ask to the RLC subscriber... :biggrin:

Edited by zzakary
sergio answer part write to 11 am

56 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

with the  $30 fee for the replay that a lot of member add to their $45 subscription,  the average income by subscriber is the biggest and RLC still have more vistors than the competitors.

So perhaps with the alleged loss of subscribers,  RLC boss will have to sell his ferrari and buy a Porsche. Poor guy !

You do mean the board of directors right ? RLC is cooperate owned and just one of many websites. I would suppose the CEO still drives his Bugatti 😉

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

This site can not progress with such a mediocrity of image, sound and infrastructure of its menus,no intuitive system of navigation between the various apt / room, previsualisation not sufficient et inadapté(weird apt list,no screens split,no double clic for full screen,no autocam,no motion sensor etc.....)
Replay navigation is totally blind
+ there is a big bug, since the beginning of the site on this replay, because every 5/7 mn of use on the same camera, the replay jumps of 1 / 1mn30 each time
I repeat the site is of such technical poverty(Samsung offers technical qualities comparable to Apple and I hope you see what I'm referring to), that it can not under any circumstances progress, and those despite the great content, and the fact that it is not expensive
Vhtv is very close to the impasse (as my GPS says,doing about-turn, cautiously),or as they say the site reached its glass ceiling
VV,VH...
Whats next... :grande sorriso:

I more than technology, I look at the people living in the apartments

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

August visitors 

Noldus 2018-09-09 17-57-19-671.jpg

Noldus 2018-09-09 17-58-16-399.jpg

Noldus 2018-09-09 17-58-58-705.jpg

Noldus 2018-09-09 17-59-55-564.jpg

Noldus 2018-09-09 18-00-39-059.jpg

I don't know where you found your graphics but the true reality is this one

rlc.jpgimage.jpg

the difference between rlc and vh is not very high and this is just a question of time before vh taking the first place,

there is just the most addicted people continue pay for rlc with their high price and bad service.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

I don't know where you found your graphics but the true really is this one

rlc.jpgimage.jpg

the difference between rlc and vh is not very high and this is just a question of time before vh taking the first place,

there is just the most addicted people continue pay for rlc with their high price and bad service.

so RLC is at least 3 times better ranked than VHTV ?

1 minute ago, firewall said:

for the moment yes but the descent of rlc just start if they keep this direction they are not alone now.

yes but why does it necessary mean VHTV will take RLC subscribers or vice versa ?..

I don't give a fuck to VHTV, but i absolutely  don't prophesy that VHTV is going bankruptcy.

I think both sites have their fans and i'm fine with it 

• Like 1