B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

39 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

and now the guessing games; who will reign supreme in the big bed, a brace of female beauties or a single which will inevitably, as in the past lead to a shag buddy appearing later. A pair of bi curious girls would be nice 🤪 then will they be newbies or recycled has beens. All will be revealed very soon no doubt 🤔

afraid emoticon

• Like 1

I'm really interested in whose gonna use them new towels she's set out in that room just now. I have very fond memories of my favourite girls in that room...Monica, Nicole, Karol and Angel...I hope the new girl lives up to those legends 💕💕, IMO of course...😏

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm really interested in whose gonna use them new towels she's set out in that room just now. I have very fond memories of my favourite girls in that room...Monica, Nicole, Karol and Angel...I hope the new girl lives up to those legends 💕💕, IMO of course...😏

Why not Ludmilla's room  ???

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Why not Ludmilla's room  ???

Haha..Nice thought but not for me I'm afraid. At least she'd keep the room spotlessly clean, unlike Ksusha , who left the vacuum in there for about 4 days and had to keep walking around it to leave the room...😕

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Haha..Nice thought but not for me I'm afraid. At least she'd keep the room spotlessly clean, unlike Ksusha , who left the vacuum in there for about 4 days and had to keep walking around it to leave the room...😕

It was just a thought, Belle, Rosie and Monica  ?