B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

54 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I think Amina went to the Nora school of dumb acting cunts finishing school for RLC leader training.🤔

Certified,stamped and approved,Amina,perfect Nora's clone created by RLC A-holes corporation... :biggrin:

5 hours ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Nothing against Alexa, but her time is up.
She seems more and more like a "fifth wheel on the car".
She can not really "warm" me Amina, Amina's fumbling does not want her.
When does Alexa leave # B2?
Only my feelingin # B2 ......

She has been there a long time Tamme, and maybe it's time for a new girl, but that was one fine bate she treated herself and us to earlier...😍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

sempre vicina ad essere tutti nudi con i tacchi sexy ma mai completamente ......
tuttavia Amina ha le più belle e sexy scarpe mai in RLC.
RLC deve solo raccomandare queste scarpe

It's a pity that the amina is not all naked with sexy heels and masturbates for us
maybe if there was her friend Nica would be much more motivated

7 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

It's a pity that the amina is not all naked with sexy heels and masturbates for us
maybe if there was her friend Nica would be much more motivated

There would be no difference if Nika was there or not.  RLC needs to quit bringing girls back.  If you look at the averages of the girls they have brought back, maybe 5% of them have been worth a damn.  At least with a new girl, you get to see something new and you might get a good one like Chiara was.  I think if she would have had more time there, you all would not have been disappointed.  The little redhead that spent time in B3 with that couple was also a good one from what i understand.  Megan is a flop, I think you will find Anita as a flop, Mary and Bridget are a couple of girls you can set your watch by.  However it does sound like there is hope with the Tina girl until she is corrupted by the others.  They will have her out of the apartment mostly everyday I'm sure and when she returns she will spread those legs just like her partners in slime.  It's all the same shit everyday!!

By the way, my friends sub ran out today so this ought to make a lot of you happy.  I will not be participating in the forum as much as I used to.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

Certified,stamped and approved,Amina,perfect Nora's clone created by RLC A-holes corporation... :biggrin:

I am just glad other people see this creation,i thought amina was a good addition and maybe get the other girls going,but after a few days of her useless ass around,i see she wants to be in charge, a mini-me nora,who i hated with great passion also.