B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

It was just a thought, Belle, Rosie and Monica  ?

I don't think we'll see Bell again, too early for Rosie and, IMO it's never too early for Monica, but it actually is...☹️

I know we've had new girls who've been less open recently such as Ksusha, Dina and Shaila, I'm always willing to take a chance on totally new girls with little or no connection with the 'old school' girls...Of course exceptions would be Monica, Karol, 'The Body' Gina and even Renata...(Nicole won't be back)...❤️

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think we'll see Bell again, too early for Rosie and, IMO it's never too early for Monica, but it actually is...☹️

I know we've had new girls who've been less open recently such as Ksusha, Dina and Shaila, I'm always willing to take a chance on totally new girls with little or no connection with the 'old school' girls...Of course exceptions would be Monica, Karol, 'The Body' Gina and even Renata...(Nicole won't be back)...❤️

Imagine, 6 girls like Dina in B4 ……………………………….Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Or 3 girls like Shaila in B 2.……………………………….Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

la femme de ménage sera "restée "plus longtemps que toutes ces poupées Barbie et tant mieux je ne suis pas de voir les travailleurs que tous ces cochonnes de Barcelone qui défilent en écartant les jambons le téléphone "à la main " devient rapidement ennuyeuses 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Would she not be Spanish working for a Barca cleaning company? 

Whether she's called Ludmilla, Olga or Martina, I wish she'd come round and do my housework for me now. I've got the cleaning to do before Mrs Naga gets home from work...:cry:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Whether she's called Ludmilla, Olga or Martina, I wish she'd come round and do my housework for me now. I've got the cleaning to do before Mrs Naga gets home from work...:cry:

"God grant me my health ......
and the worker of my wife" 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

That’s a real bummer; more places to hide as if there weren’t enough hidey holes at b4 

They probobly only removed the camera from the list to stop questions to RLC about why it's um for such a long time. It will be back again when the work on the outside of the building is finished