B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and just what do you know mr noldus you was the one that said anita was only a guest in b4 and now she is sharing a room with bridget but noldus know all right ..but you said I have the dust right mr know it all noldust  but you was the one that said antina was only a guest  so who has the dust ……………………………………………...

Whoever said Anitina--but now I'm not so sure who has the dust 😏

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

Alexa and Amina have stripped the bed down in the big room.  Maybe Val will be on vacation with her bf for a

few days or Amina decided that hell---if they aren't going to use it properly, I want it back 😏

Only RLC could have and allow people on vacation from a vacation :dodgy:

9 hours ago, bud2966 said:

from the day one and I only missed like 15 days end the last 7 years .. how about you I was watching rlc when nora had her first apt

From Leora and Paul's first, with the futon. Lora and Max. I watched Orgy #1 at B1 and #2 at B2. Pity we don't have the balcony cam anymore. Amina and Alexa are going out there, and coming in "all smiles".

15 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

Pity we don't have the balcony cam anymore. Amina and Alexa are going out there, and coming in "all smiles".

yes they are but lots of work being done out on the balcony. that's why the girls can go out there 

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

yes they are but lots of work being done out on the balcony. that's why the girls can go out there 

From what I can thru Valeria's window, no scaffolding. When you scaffold up a building, you scaffold the whole side, not just part. More stable that way. All I see is the railing and the building in the distance.

1 minute ago, ur10intung69 said:

From what I can thru Valeria's window, no scaffolding. When you scaffold up a building, you scaffold the whole side, not just part. More stable that way.

there haven't been scaffold out there for long time . and the girls have been going out on the livingroom balcony before rlc took the cam off the list 

19 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

there haven't been scaffold out there for long time . and the girls have been going out on the livingroom balcony before rlc took the cam off the list 

Right. When scaffold is gone, so is the work. RLC never turned the cam back on. They simply deleted it. HOORAY FOR RLC. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Naga, I would be concerned you would try to pick up some young woman and then die on my property from being oversexed...especially the home in Summerlin (Vegas). The women here at the gym I go to are in amazing shape. Even women in their 60's and 70's. And the home in Spain is really just a 2 bedroom condo right on the beautiful Mediterranean. I am actually trying to sell the Spain property as it is likely I will not get back there. I love Spain, but always feel so bad because the young people there are so well educated and yet they cannot find reasonable work. It is a sad site for me.

Lease it to RLC then they can bring more girls.    

But specify to the Fresh Meat and Not Stale Recycled Matter.     :biggrin:

• Like 1