Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September 2018 #3

Er will doch gar nicht Arbeiten du kannst in die Wohnung schalten entweder er liegt am Sofa oder sitzt auf seinem Heiligen Stuhl oder ist am Fressen der Computer ist ihm wichtiger wie die schöne Frau an seiner Seite.Er braucht Ärztliche Hilfe er ist Süchtig nach diesem Computer Tag und Nacht.

1 hour ago, european said:

He does not want to work you can switch to the apartment either he is lying on the sofa or sitting in his Holy Chair or is eating the computer is more important to him as the beautiful woman by his side. He needs medical help he is addicted to this computer Day and night. 

I'm addicted to Leora.....

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September 2018 #3
47 minutes ago, european said:

Eine Minute zu Hause schon hängt er am Laptop er ist ein armer Kranker Mensch ohne den Computer ist sein Leben sinnlos.

Wir sind in einer Demokratie und jeder hat das Recht, seine Meinung zu äußern, aber persönlich finde ich, dass deine Abscheu vor Paul wirklich komisch ist.
We are in a democracy and everyone has the right to give his opinion but personally I find that your disgust of Paul is really weird.
Nous sommes en démocratie et chacun a le droit de donner son avis mais personnellement je trouve que votre dégout de Paul est vraiment bizarre.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, schatten said:

Hahaha, Leora is right in the middle of it, and Paul comes knocking at the door interrupting once again.

I've been out at the Yarra Valley area today, I'll need to watch the replay.