Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September 2018 #3

I notice with delight that she has purchased a new set of black sheer see- through panties and bra for our's and her delectation....No doubt she will exhibit them in all thier glory at the soonest opportunity, And if she has any housekeeping money spare later in the week, perhaps she could buy a set in her favorite colour ( white ) which would accentuate her pubic strip beautifully.    

Got to go now as I feel quite weak from the anticipation and excitement. 🙂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I notice with delight that she has purchased a new set of black sheer see- through panties and bra for our's and her delectation....No doubt she will exhibit them in all thier glory at the soonest opportunity, And if she has any housekeeping money spare later in the week, perhaps she could buy a set in her favorite colour ( white ) which would accentuate her pubic strip beautifully.    

Got to go now as I feel quite weak from the anticipation and excitement. 🙂

I suspect Pepe ordered it for her from Amazon. 😂

Leora's wardrobe.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

The Queen is showing us her favorite angle, up close and personal.

What we need now is for the King to go out and meet his subjects and leave the Queen at home to look after affairs of state 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What we need now is for the King to go out and meet his subjects and leave the Queen at home to look after affairs of state 

He is on his way out. She has been ready since 1300hrs their time, it is now 1438 soon as he hitd the door.

14 minutes ago, Calle said:

I see Paul in the hall with his gadget. Leora is hot and willing on the couch, Paul does not get the idea. He seems to be packing, so hopefully he will go out, though I would have liked to see a blowjob.

Paul did not take advantage of Leora´s mood, which is really stupid. After Paul had closed the door behind him, it took Leora seven minutes to start bating. Anyway, blowjob would have great for a change.