Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September 2018 #3

16 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think he has the motivation to get his ass in gear, why would he? She has obviously negotiated herself a lucrative deal this year with RLC and he sees the opportunity to pimp of her again......The trouble is going to be I think that it could come back to haunt them, As has been said before, he has a negative effect to viewing the apartment, and because of that there will in time be people unsubscribing.

Also, as I mentioned last week, her eating habits are going to ruin her once magnificent figure if she is not careful, Upon waking today, she got up and within fifteen minutes sat down with a cream cake ....breakfast Leora style.

She is now persuading him to go out so she can give a show and earn her corn from RLC...Sad really, because if she showed more disapline and used the brain she undoubtably has she would see  the potential problems on the horizon.

You give Paul too much credit.

He's clueless. Whether boinking Leora or fixing himself a meal (have you ever seem him cook or assemble a sandwich?). The look on his face is like a deer in headlights.

As for Leora, indeed her looks (and figure) will fade. She eats like a bird (even birds eat cake) and is out of shape.  Yes, she has curves and some flexibility. But she'll pant heavy after five minutes of any cardio activity.  Her hour-glass figure already showing signs of turning into a pear.

Now, I like the girl. I'm obviously entertained by her.  But what's in both their future???  He'll end up bagging groceries at the local market. Leora will become a manicurist. Or possibly sitting at a street corner drawing portraits of pedestrians for a few rubles.  Eva will end up on the streets, join some stray dogs that prey on cats and eventually become top dog of the pack. 🙂

But seriously, of the few years I've observed them, I see no signs of ambition (to better themselves).  Some people live for the moment - living their lives on camera for income (Leora, Maya, Desiree, Jane, Kitty, Julie, Chloe). Others due so to supplement their income (Anabel, Nelly, Lana); having a plan for a better future.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

News flash!!!!

People age. I don't dislike Leora or any other of the other women for that. It's unavoidable, and we all end up in the same place sooner or later. Until then, fond memories of joys past and current affections will suffice.

(Which reminds me I need to get back to the gym and drop another 10 pounds! :biggrin:)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.3a12b6d30af47970c4f3135c8fa6aded.jpg

Anyone who has set foot on a playground or who has been on the Internet knows the word "fat" is the go-to insult, regardless of how you phrase it or how much someone weighs.You are what you eat, or so the saying goes. But it may be more accurate to say that you are how you eat. Leora's food-related habits (IMO) can reveal facets of an individual’s personality and behavioral tendencies. I'm not one to judge anyone's lifestyle. And yes, I have been guilty of saying negative things on this topic, when it comes to food and probably other areas in her life.

Leora is a thrill-seeker and a risk-taker, like most women on these sites. We may tell ourselves that fat stigma is a concern over people's health, but let's not kid ourselves. Do bullies care about health when they're insulting people because of their weight? And if that were the case, wouldn't smokers be shunned the same way? Smoking is bad for your health, right?  Some might even argue that it all comes down to our standard of beauty. But America's problem with those who are overweight goes much, much deeper than that. After all, if it were all just about what society deems beautiful, why not hate on people for breakouts or wrinkles just as much?

Of course, we shouldn't insult people at all. But the point is, this is more than just pounds. Is someone's feelings. Someone who made us all feel special and still does to many here. Sure, Leora may seem Strong, but deep inside it hurts any women...Leora is still young and beautiful. One thing most men know, a woman is a lot stronger than men when it comes to losing a few pounds, that's a fact! I have no interest for these sites, and I'm not making any exception in looking in on Leora's flat. I'm sure she thinks of me, as much as I think of her. 

Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a strong woman is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout, Say your worst, for I will say mine! Then the fates will know you as we all know you, Leora The Goddess. Hug 4 Eva...Joey

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.3a12b6d30af47970c4f3135c8fa6aded.jpg

Anyone who has set foot on a playground or who has been on the Internet knows the word "fat" is the go-to insult, regardless of how you phrase it or how much someone weighs.You are what you eat, or so the saying goes. But it may be more accurate to say that you are how you eat. Leora's food-related habits (IMO) can reveal facets of an individual’s personality and behavioral tendencies. I'm not one to judge anyone's lifestyle. Yes, I have been guilty of saying negative things on this topic, when it comes to food and probably other areas of her life.

Leora is a thrill-seeker and a risk-taker, like most women on these sites. We may tell ourselves that fat stigma is a concern over people's health, but let's not kid ourselves. Do bullies care about health when they're insulting people because of their weight? And if that were the case, wouldn't smokers be shunned the same way? Smoking is bad for your health, right?  Some might even argue that it all comes down to our standard of beauty. But America's problem with those who are overweight goes much, much deeper than that. After all, if it were all just about what society deems beautiful, why not hate on people for breakouts or wrinkles just as much?

Of course, we shouldn't insult people at all, but the point is, this is more than just pounds. Is someone's feelings. Someone who made us all feel special and still does to many here. Sure, Leora may seem Strong, but deep inside it hurts any women...Leora is still young and beautiful. One thing most men know, a woman, is a lot stronger than men when it comes to losing a few pounds, that's a fact! I have no interest for these sites, and I'm not making any exception in looking in on Leora's flat. I'm sure she thinks of me, as much as I think of her. 

Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a woman is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout, Say your worst, for I will say mine! Then the fates will know you as we all know you, Leora The Goddess. Hug 4 Eva...Joey

Joey, I think you're right regarding people bullying by calling people fat, but we should be clear that there is a huge difference between mentioning that a person has gained a few pounds and calling that person fat.....one is a genuine comment based on observation, and the other an insult and indeed bullying.

i have not, and perhaps I have missed it , witnessed anyone actually calling her fat. I hope people don't distort what they read and blow it out of proportion, or put it into a context it was not intended to be in. 🙂

5 hours ago, Howard said:

You give Paul too much credit.

He's clueless. Whether boinking Leora or fixing himself a meal (have you ever seem him cook or assemble a sandwich?). The look on his face is like a deer in headlights.

As for Leora, indeed her looks (and figure) will fade. She eats like a bird (even birds eat cake) and is out of shape.  Yes, she has curves and some flexibility. But she'll pant heavy after five minutes of any cardio activity.  Her hour-glass figure already showing signs of turning into a pear.

Now, I like the girl. I'm obviously entertained by her.  But what's in both their future???  He'll end up bagging groceries at the local market. Leora will become a manicurist. Or possibly sitting at a street corner drawing portraits of pedestrians for a few rubles.  Eva will end up on the streets, join some stray dogs that prey on cats and eventually become top dog of the pack. 🙂

But seriously, of the few years I've observed them, I see no signs of ambition (to better themselves).  Some people live for the moment - living their lives on camera for income (Leora, Maya, Desiree, Jane, Kitty, Julie, Chloe). Others due so to supplement their income (Anabel, Nelly, Lana); having a plan for a better future.

Personally, although I am not a great fan of Paul, I think it foolish to underestimate his intelligence. Yes he comes across as clueless at sex and everyday things that we take for granted and treat as second nature, but the guy is a whiz around electronics, has university degrees, speaks other languages to interpreter level, and finally and perhaps most important is the fact Leora thinks him extremely intelligent, and she is far from being an idiot.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, RAIMOND said:

Hello

Frankly it becomes a nightmare to see the other day-long Paul's bill, taped behind his microscope.

If RLC does not intervene quickly the audience and subscriber rate to melt like snow in the sun.

RLC can not and will not intervene, why should they, the project is about reality, and in reality sometimes the partner's are at home together all day....We may not like it because our only interest is to see Leora play, but in reality he has every right to be there...unfortunately 🙂

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

RLC can not and will not intervene, why should they, the project is about reality, and in reality sometimes the partner's are at home together all day....We may not like it because our only interest is to see Leora play, but in reality he has every right to be there...unfortunately 🙂

jimbo, I think the only time RLC will intervene is if they are "none" compliant within the terms of their contract, until then RLC will let life go on whether we like it or not, and as you quite rightly said it's all about reality.

• Upvote 3