B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #1

4 minutes ago, xtreza1 said:

i don't know which girl can stay 20 days without masturbating...they should call this falselifecam instead of reallifecam

Keep in mind that there are some places without cameras, specially designed by RLC's A-holes for shy girls, or for those who do not want to show anything... :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

THESE TWO ARE THE WORST TO HAVE COME TO BARCELINA 1,2,3 OR 4

Nah, far from it actually! I can name many, many more that were much worse. Take Malina and Anastasiia for example, as a very recent case, and no one beats Angelika.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

your opinion.

Bien sûr on peut toujours avancer cet argument pour les filles du Barca,et il est tout a fait valable,mais le fait est qu'Angelika est la pire fille du Barca de tout les temps,toutes statistiques confondues... :biggrin:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Send them home and keep Anita and bring back Beatrice

just checking out the dinner party at b4,you know what i found?anita is not the finest,nor the prettiest,but she has the most beautiful smile that i 've ever seen.when she smile, it brightens the whole room.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

She, and Bridget's guest are leaving tomorrow 😞

Anita packed and zipped her suitcase a little while ago maybe her visit is up,   ???

It is no wonder that RLC is Going down the drain, Falling off the face of the earth, Going to hell in a hand basket, Being dropped like a hot potato.

I seen a picture of Bridget's guest, Damn fine looking young lady if you ask me, and then Angelic Adventurous Awesome Anita, they can't seem to find a way to keep the best of bunch anymore, and just get these second rate hand me downs, or they get nuns vying for the nunnery, because they would not commit any sins.

Then there is the last of the so called princesses, the completely overrated Kamilla, and the little blonde freeloader.

Obviously, my little plastic card is safe in my wallet, and very well will be staying there as RLC is dying fast.

Crashing and Burning, Falling apart at the Seems and face planting nose first. Mostly because they have their heads stuck up their Asses

Image result for thumb stuck up thier ass

See the source image

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1