Kate & Andrew

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Robwin said:

As @groomy said not bad but just as a couple will they last when the newness wears off?

...and see this is kinda what sucks about VHTV. When people say that VH has everything for everyone, not really! I can guarantee you that if Noah and Lilly were still on VHTV, I'd be glued still. But NO! Normal, non swingers, need not apply! 1-2 months and they are done. 

If you're a normal couple out there and you're thinking about joining VHTV, prepare to be scrapping by after a month or do like the rest of them and start paying guests to have sex with you. Oh yeah, I'm paying to see that. Not!

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah you said that before, wanna get a better phone :biggrin:

Have a galaxy s9+. It just won't play them. Recommend a browser that will play them? I use Opera and it won't play them. I can't use Chrome cause I don't want it tracking my history. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Have a galaxy s9+. It just won't play them. Recommend a browser that will play them? I use Opera and it won't play them. I can't use Chrome cause I don't want it tracking my history. 

Try Dolphin or Puffin

But don't worry unless you have a 3310.. everything is tracked anyway being with chrome or others  😁

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Try Dolphin or Puffin

But don't worry unless you have a 3310.. everything is tracked anyway being with chrome or others  😁

I tried Dolphin but I get viruses from it. Puffin is too outdated. I'll try Firefox. 

You're right, everything gets tracked! 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have a Samsung and they play on Chrome fine, as @Sparkles said they all track you one way or the other.

Must say it looks better on the phone lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I tried Dolphin but I get viruses from it. Puffin is too outdated. I'll try Firefox. 

You're right, everything gets tracked! 

Weird.. i use dolphin regularly and no problems with it.

Don't know if there are a version for android but here is also waterfox (like a firefox "clone") I use it on computer because problems with the recent versions of firefox that "killed" a lot of extensions/extras

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Weird.. i use dolphin regularly and no problems with it.

Don't know if there are a version for android but here is also waterfox (like a firefox "clone") I use it on computer because problems with the recent versions of firefox that "killed" a lot of extensions/extras

Yeah, quite a few times using Dophin some redirect hijack thing happened and started messing up my phone.

I'm on firefox now and the video works.

Thx guys! Will return you to your programming. 😁💋

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yeah, quite a few times using Dophin some redirect hijack thing happened and started messing up my phone.

I'm on firefox now and the video works.

Thx guys! Will return you to your programming. 😁💋

Good to hear working ok now Amy so enjoy 💖xxxx

• Like 1