Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #2

zzakary

Je vis au cœur du vignoble de France en Bourgogne et même si je ne suis pas croyant je remercie Dieu le créateur d'Adam et "Éva" .Cette icone de la bible "Éva" à cracher le sperme de Sam après la fellation "BJ" sans recracher Une goutte de vin rouge. Georges-Louis De Buffon a dit  "après le cheval ....... la femme est la plus belle conquête de l'homme" 😀  😀  😀

11 minutes ago, moreau said:

I live in the heart of French vineyards in Burgundy and although I am not a believer I thank God the creator of Adam and "Eva" .This icon of the Bible "Eva" managed the miracle to cum Sam after fellatio "BJ" spit without a drop of wine rouge.Comme writing the tale of Buffon "after the horse ....... woman is the greatest conquest of man" 😀 😀 😀

Lost in translation, I'm sure, but who is this 'Comme' and who indeed is 'Buffon'?

I know only the Italian goalkeeper, Buffon and Comme I know not, unless it's How at the start of a new sentence being capitalised?....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, West_California said:

I think this is critical Critical Mass for RLC (I like RLC).

The MS & D experiment developed into the Older Man Younger Woman thing.

It certainly was plenty fullfilling for us depraved, sick, lame, lazy, & sorta normal thrill seekers. I enjoyed it imensly.

The result is Masha out on a limb, Dasha wants to leave with no money and no place to go.

Eva is losing her mind. She did the bald guy, but said later she did not want to do it ..

I think she does not want to see the future happen like that.

Nelly has nightmares, waking up? from a dream that ended with Sasha's penetration into her Bunger .... I thought it was a seizure, but if you watch her intense fighting, (she knew Bogdan could take it) ..... She's saying to these situations-- look, we do not want it, we do not like it, we do not want it on our minds ....

When did Nelly sleep with Sasha?

17 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Perdu dans la traduction, j'en suis sûr, mais qui est-ce "Comme" et qui est en fait "Buffon"?

Je ne connais que le gardien de but italien Buffon et Comme je ne sais pas, sauf si c'est au début d’une nouvelle phrase capitalisée?

j essaye en anglais ........

I live in the heart of the vineyards of France in Burgundy and even if I am not a believer I thank God the creator of Adam and "Eva". This icon of the Bible "Eva" to spit Sam's sperm after blowjob "BJ "without spitting A drop of red wine. Georges-Louis De Buffon said "after the horse ....... the woman is the most beautiful conquest of the man"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

malgré sa bouteille de rouge Éva est nickel comme le savon de la rouquine après la douche .......... jamais servi  😀

despite his bottle of red Eva is nickel like the redhead's soap after the shower .......... never serve i

😀

• Like 1

I've been thinking for a long time about whether to write here! but they are interesting opinions!
Personally, I see it this way: Eva goes to great lengths to please Sam, but she also realizes that Eva has to keep her personality. Sam ignores Eve, she paints a picture of herself for Sam, he does not pay attention to him; Eva makes her hair nice for Sam, it is not properly noticed by Sam; Eva puts her face on Sam, Sam does not pay enough attention to it; and there is still much that Sam does not see. All that interns him is your butt (butt) hole. Everything he does when He comes from work; Computer or television. He gives Eva a ring! what shoud that? He should rather show Eve His attention, and give His heart right and sincerely. what is a ring, nothing! What if he accepted your personality, that would be the greatest gift.
I think then it would be nice to watch you.
Sorry but that's my opinion!

Edited by derda0101
Übersetzung
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1