Eva & Sam General Topic 2018 #2

zzakary

Éva ses larmes sont des crises d '  enfants gâtées et Sam  calme il offre une bague ... quelle galanterie ... la prochaine fois passé la méthode "doigt dans le cul" après une bouteille de rouge ça lui fera pareil   😀 😀 😀

I think this 3 some stuff is approaching Critical Mass for RLC (I like RLC).

The MS&D experiment developed into the whole Older Man Younger Woman thing.

It certainly was plenty fullfilling for us depraved, sick, lame, lazy, & sorta normal thrill seekers. I enjoyed it imensly.

The result is Masha out on a limb, Dasha wants to leave with no money & no place to go.

Eva is losing her mind. She did the bald guy, but said later she didn't want to do it..

I think she doesn't want see the future happen like that.

Nelly has nightmares, waking up? from a dream that ended with Sasha's penetration into her Bunger....I thought it was a seizure, but if you watch her intense fighting, (she knew Bogdan could take it).....She's saying to these situations--look, we women don't want it, we don't like it, and we don't want it on our minds....

Perhaps he is still learning. And Eva may not tell him what she needs. It would take my wife 20 - 30 minutes of constant penetration before she would have her first orgasm and it would be very intense then she would have 3 or 4 more. SO worth it to make sure I lasted as it was amazing. Eva may be the same way... and if you watch this is the way Lana is before she has her first orgasm. Come on Sam....you need to last until Eva can come.

• Like 1

after the ring, eva has gone to room.after some arrival and he, have spoken some and they have begun to make sex:hr e try to put finger in anus and she refuse the first time.

After she riding him and he try another time.... refused.she ask him to stop, she laying on the bed and after few minutes sam attack...

she is turned then verse of him with the back, and he try another time -eva is not opposed and he has begun to push, seeing into the face  of eva I think of the ass.she is complained then about few minuteshe has stopped, ended, sam has gotten up and he has gone to the pc.eva didn't seem happy, this it had also happened Sunday.

• Upvote 1