Roberta & Fil

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kitchen and bedroom cams seem ok,livingroom cams are bad positioned,it's not an very big livingroom so should be easy to have an least one cam catching sofa zone close..

I already asked @Roberta and @Mira&Henry why the cams in livingroom are so bad positioned. We are not birds that we like to look from above. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I already asked @Roberta and @Mira&Henry why the cams in livingroom are so bad positioned. We are not birds that we like to look from above. 

I think it's because they wanted an clean look without cam apear in image(at least most of them)but 100% prefer that cams apear in image But to have good views of place,at least one close view of coach..regard bird views..are just HORRIBLE.Put cams at same level of human eyes not bird views.

• Like 2

I am not an expert in cams stuff but,would do this in livingroom cams(the others in bedroom,kitchen etc are ok),any livingroom needs at least on close view(of sofa)cam,sinse cam3 Its th only one catching from front All sofa..I would zoom in the image(even if that would means an bit loss in quality image)but if the cams are not old then they will be able to zoom without losing quality.Regard cams4 and cam2 I would let cam2 lik it is,it catchs an global view of livingroom and loggia,and would move cam4 lower..because bird views are cr&&,houses with bird views cams seem And feel more like security propuse things than to give an good stream view.