Roberta & Fil

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

VH says it is her ISP.  Says it's not their fault..  Uh Huh..

Well here i can't say.. but we all saw the "electric issues" at zack&blonde in the other night when blonde went to hall and the electrical problems get solved miraculously after the girl left

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Well here i can't say.. but we all saw the "electric issues" at zack&blonde in the other night when blonde went to hall and the electrical problems get solved miraculously after the girl left

What sense? Blonde have sense - girl said no to cameras. And Blonde thought the lower brain (dick).

What Roberta sense? She will not get money. She and other girl already have orgies and in all angles are posted in this thread. I will bet on technical reason or some claim from the VH.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

What sense? Blonde have sense - girl said no to cameras. And Blonde thought the lower brain (dick).

What Roberta sense? She will not get money. She and other girl already have orgies and in all angles are posted in this thread. I will bet on technical reason or some claim from the VH.

Yes, it's what i said... "Here i can't say"  .. I don't follow her to know who is who, not even if fil is any of that guys.. i only saw there one girl that could be interesting (white clothes i think) and saw a guy (another one.. seems usual now) messing with the cam when looking for possible girls shower
And don't think disconnecting the cams is having sense.. And VH lying or accept easily that lie not better 

• Like 1