Roberta & Fil

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Eventually the apartment will become non profitable and the participants will be forced to leave.

There's nothing that states that anyone will be forced to leave if they don't become profitable. That decision is entirely up to management and the tenants.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

There's nothing that states that anyone will be forced to leave if they don't become profitable. That decision is entirely up to management and the tenants.

That may be true but do you really think a tenant is going to be around for very long if they are losing both the manager and VH money?

6 hours ago, mic351 said:

Roberta used to be one of my favorites but bad cam placement, poor lighting, and hiding from cams or "mole sex" has caused me to take this apartment off my favorites list.  I rarely check in anymore and notice this apartment is rarely, if ever, on the top six list. I know that participants can hide if they want but we can choose not to view if we want also.  Eventually the apartment will become non profitable and the participants will be forced to leave.   Participants should realize that maintaining an income and keeping an apartment is ultimately  in the hands of the subs and once you've lost subs, it is twice as hard to get them back.

Agree. Old place was much better. It's been quite a time when the new place after a move was actually better. Lately after moves the new places were all worse (Cam placements, lighting and the place itself)

милые мои, скажи что вам не нравится, я исправлю. не совсем понимаю вас.

да прежняя квартира была безупречна. но там были проблемные соседи. а тут хороший дом. соседи нас не слышат. 

9 minutes ago, Roberta said:

милые мои, скажи что вам не нравится, я исправлю. не совсем понимаю вас.

да прежняя квартира была безупречна. но там были проблемные соседи. а тут хороший дом. соседи нас не слышат. 

The big kitchen table in the old place was really great. Now in this place you do not have the opportunity for seating many guests. Sofa view in old place was better too. 

вид на диван исправим тогда. нужно купить хороший скотч для камеры. она плохо держится и падает. исправим. 

да, тот стол был огромным. и ванная тоже. буду скучать. 

что хочу сказать. в этой квартире конечно столько гостей собрать будет сложно. но мы теперь пара и ищем пар для группового секса. места будет достаточно. 

еще у нас с Филом есть мысли переехать в другой город, ближе к морю. после нового года. там будем искать квартиру больше.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Roberta said:

the view of the sofa will be corrected then. you need to buy a good scotch for the camera. it does not hold well and falls. we will correct. The yes, that table was huge. and a bathroom too. I'll miss you. that I want to say. in this apartment of course so many guests will be difficult to collect. but we are now a couple and are looking for couples for group sex. places will be enough. even with me and Phil have thoughts of moving to another city, closer to the sea. after the New Year. there we will look for an apartment more. The The     Like 1 waldi reacted to this Like

Hi, Roberta. Assuming you don't mean scotch, the drink, 😊 you might
want to try duct tape, instead of scotch tape. You can get it at any
hardware store. Other types of stores would probably sell it, as well. It
should hold the cam much better than scotch tape. Just an idea. Hope
it's helpful. 😊

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

@StnCld316, I noticed that Roberta refers to her guy as "Phil", but
both CC and VH spell it, "Fil". CC probably took their cue from VH,
but any idea why VH spells it differently than Roberta does? I'd
think she would know best...other than Phil, himself, of course.
Just curious.

I have no clue.  I just put the names up as they appear showing from VHTV.