Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So friends I am one week on vacation. Be nice and respectful and don't make any nuisance while the priest is away. I am watching you 😂💖

undefined

GO and enjoy; we shall miss your contributions (multiple and telling) and return tired! A really good holiday needs another immediately afterwards to get some rest.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

How come Darcie and Mary are offline and they aren't moved to the bottom on the site?  I really wish that VHTV would follow what I suggested to them a while back in regards to the order of tenants. CC does this so much better than VHTV does. 

Hah maybe they should hire our friend @StnCld316 to do it for them 😂👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

How come Darcie and Mary are offline and they aren't moved to the bottom on the site?  I really wish that VHTV would follow what I suggested to them a while back in regards to the order of tenants. CC does this so much better than VHTV does. 

According to a past answer from support they only move to the end houses that they predict will be offline some hours (that means that Mary should be there) ... But we know that there is no "rules" defined on organizing that list.. sometimes one thing happen.. others happen different

11 minutes ago, spielo said:

media player corrupted???  

Have this problem with Google and EDGE in all apartments

Screen Shot 09-23-18 at 03.41 PM.PNG  0   28.54 kB

edit: sorry for bothering, obviously my computer. Switch off, switch on, solved the issue...

Common issue with sometimes happens when the html5 player engine of the browser crashes. Thank god VHTV does not use still flash like RLC does 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Common issue with sometimes happens when the html5 player engine of the browser crashes. Thank god VHTV does not use still flash like RLC does 🤦‍♂️

This happened first time to me... or my browser 😀