Voyeur-House.TV - Part 3

27 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Hey VH!!!  A bunch of your apartments' cams won't open.  Dion and Art, Pat and clair, Cluas and Angelica..  What gives?

All houses in Odessa.are offline.. Maybe because the conflict there..

I Sended a ticket

Edit: start working all right now

Got an exclusive look at Tec crew..broken computer GIFThis I see Matt,senior informátic leader,some say he is just talented..others call him an genius.hot dog dogs GIFthis is Bob..one of tec dudes experts..going out to resolve an tec problem.All them use Top of the tops equipment..dos old computer GIF.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Got an exclusive look at Tec crew..broken computer GIFThis I see Matt,senior informátic leader,some say he is just talented..others call him an genius.hot dog dogs GIFthis is Bob..one of tec dudes experts..going out to resolve an tec problem.All them use Top of the tops equipment..dos old computer GIF.

Well top marks for you for investigating and finding out about the VHTV tech crew.😆😂😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Well top marks for you for investigating and finding out about the VHTV tech crew.😆😂😂

Glad to be able to inform my dear cc mates😎,wasn't easy beacuse VH crew uses very powerful encrypt algorithms stuff things,all to just prevent anyone from seing,found their top tec work team,high five tom cruise GIF by Top Gun.or was they call it..MAP..Magestic Ace Profs.

i am having problems with the archive. It is loading very slow for the last few days. I almost can't watch it as the stream constantly stopps. Everythinh else is running well, it's just the archive. I have tested it with different browsers and it is just the same. Is anyone else experience this problem or is it just me?

41 minutes ago, chrd12345 said:

i am having problems with the archive. It is loading very slow for the last few days. I almost can't watch it as the stream constantly stopps. Everythinh else is running well, it's just the archive. I have tested it with different browsers and it is just the same. Is anyone else experience this problem or is it just me?

there have been ongoing problems with it. some vids won't play. they are constantly working on it but it's really getting irritating. send a support ticket & remind them. include the vid description & as much info as possible.

Off topic, but speaking as a poor non-subscriber 😥I am somewhat disappointed how many new apartments only show the kitchen as free view. I no, I no, get a subscription you free loader, but back in the day VH.TV always offered a taster in at least half of the listed apartments. Not so any more. Just saying!!

• Like 1