Health Matters

HarleyFatboy

Hello ladies and gents,

I'm finally awake enough to let you all know how the surgery went.  I'm still in pain but nothing like it was and I believe that the pain I'm in now is more from the surgery part of it.  I would like to move my foot but the doc said if I do he would personally kill me lol.  It doesn't matter it's all wrapped up tighter than Dick's hatband any damn way.  They gave me a script for Alprazolam and boy does that stuff help me sleep.  They said to take it easy with that medicine because it can get you hooked on it.  Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that the surgery went really well and they only had to cut me in 3 places to get all the crystals out.

Have a good day,

HFB

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

Bummer, I lost the bet! he he

I don't know what bet you lost, but that is why you shouldn't ever bet 🙂

Update on my left foot......I am feeling 90% better and should be able to start walking on it after I get my stitches out.  It is a major relief from the suffering I was in before the surgery.  I go tomorrow for a change of dressings and for my Dr. to check the healing and stitches.  With any luck I should get my stitches out this coming Friday.

Sorry you lost your bet Joey 😞

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Update on my left foot......I am feeling 90% better and should be able to start walking on it after I get my stitches out.  It is a major relief from the suffering I was in before the surgery.  I go tomorrow for a change of dressings and for my Dr. to check the healing and stitches.  With any luck I should get my stitches out this coming Friday.

You mean we don't have to suffer along with you anymore??? 😏

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good for you Harley. There was no bet. Only Humor! 

db1f8f656cf7e835a7646b19a888fee4.jpg.5e6925ee57e7ae730a1327f92de74094.jpg

• Like 3