Veronika & Lucius, Rocky

Guest maitre197
4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Ok guys, please tell me the old lady with white hair is just a guest and she is not a participant. 

Dear sir. You  forgot about Marla.

Just now, golfer06 said:

you don't recognize veronica?

oh, she is the veronica 😞

I've never seen veronica since I think she is one of Henri's team. I don't spend time  on Henri. place. He is fine, but I have limited time and spend my time to stay focused on Zack and George places.

Guest maitre197
8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

You mean Marla from Marla & Hector place?

Yes.

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Are you guys finding Veronica very attractive?

Me - not. But maybe the Congoleses dislike the blondes?

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

see my previous post!

Once the sub knows the limits of what a tenant will do they lose interest. We've already seen Veronica do just about everything. If she cannot bring in new people for subs to see what their limits are, she will go out of business no matter how many times she has sex. Every tenant has a shelf life and the sex watcher types have very little patience for things that have already been seen. For her sake, she better have a lot of friends the subs haven't seen before. 

No more spin offs! Blah!

New tenants, who are their own managers! Yay! 

• Like 1

being attractive involves more than qne's physical appearance. veronica is hot because she knows what she wants & isn't afraid to go after it. she is very self confident & i don't think she is bothered by a little criticism. when i was younger i passed up a lot of opportunities for sex because the girls werent cute enough. that was a big mistake much of the time. i wish that i knew a girl like veronica now!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Once the sub knows the limits of what a tenant will do they lose interest. We've already seen Veronica do just about everything. If she cannot bring in new people for subs to see what their limits are, she will go out of business no matter how many times she has sex. Every tenant has a shelf life and the sex watcher types have very little patience for things that have already been seen. For her sake, she better have a lot of friends the subs haven't seen before. 

No more spin offs! Blah!

New tenants, who are their own managers! Yay! 

nobody lasts forever on these sites as we should know by now. i'm sure that veronica will do just fine. or not. we'll see!

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

nobody lasts forever on these sites as we should know by now. i'm sure that veronica will do just fine. or not. we'll see!

Yes, I agree they don't, but not on "these" sites nearly as much as VHTV. That's just the rather cut throat business model here. Anyways, she definitely has her work cut out for her. I wish her luck!  

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Once the sub knows the limits of what a tenant will do they lose interest. We've already seen Veronica do just about everything. If she cannot bring in new people for subs to see what their limits are, she will go out of business no matter how many times she has sex.

that doesn't work exactly as you think. Many of us already know her and you could find her boring after a while; but don't forget about many others, potential subscribers who visits the website for the first time; for them she's new.

• Like 1