Girls on Vacation B #1 - Videos (2018)

Thank you Scutus.My videos have obviously been appreciated since I am 1060 like in less than two months but after FX35hx I think stop because the cup is full and I'm tired of the disparaging remarks of egoists who criticizes but shares little.

Merci Scutus. Mes vidéos ont manifestement été appréciées puisque je suis à 1060 like en moins de deux mois mais après FX35hx je pense arrêter parce que la coupe est pleine et j'en ai marre des remarques désobligeantes des égoïstes qui critique mais partage peu.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Mittsy1 said:

Thank you Scutus.My videos have obviously been appreciated since I am 1060 like in less than two months but after FX35hx I think stop because the cup is full and I'm tired of the disparaging remarks of egoists who criticizes but shares little.

Merci Scutus. Mes vidéos ont manifestement été appréciées puisque je suis à 1060 like en moins de deux mois mais après FX35hx je pense arrêter parce que la coupe est pleine et j'en ai marre des remarques désobligeantes des égoïstes qui critique mais partage peu.

First of all (i think) most vids you post, are found on other sites and they are not yours.

Also the "likes" is not a meter of power. If it was, mine would be stronger lol. I took most of my likes also posting vids from other sites since i am freeloader of course instead of subscriber, just to help people who couldnt download from there.

I m not an egoist. I just expressed an opinion. It is hard to follow a thread of recycling. Thts why i proposed a new thread with the appropriate title of old vids. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mittsy1 said:

In the old days I was one of the biggest picture posters here, certainly the biggest for The Goddess posting series of up to 200 pictures - a lot more for the pre B2 orgy party in B1 on Belle's 23rd birthday - but people would complain that I'd posted too many (*) or too similar or that I wrote on them or they weren't good enough. Many of those people never posted pictures so you just wonder if they are just being trolls. It is sad when a few people seem to want to spoil CC.

In reality I chose the pictures carefully as I captured a lot more and was ll about picture rather than videos. Honestly my videos were rubbish because I kept switching camera angles except in The Goddess's GR when I only had one!

• Like 1

Ma dernière intervention pour signaler le message que j'ai reçu cette nuit:

Hi Mittsy1,

We have detected 3 failed log in attempts to your account from London, England, EC2V, United Kingdom.

If this wasn't you, someone else may be trying to access your account. These log in attempts were unsuccessful and we have blocked the IP address from further attempts so no action is required. You may however want to change your password for greater security, especially if you use the same password on other websites.

If this was you, you can safely ignore this email and you will be able to sign in again at 09/20/2018 09:57 AM.

Secure my account or Reset my password

• Like 2

20 hours ago, curious said:

Cant understand (even with google translator) if you ask me.

if you ask me, i did not say personaly for you. there are gigas of vids from these girls from this apt. its boring to recycle (in my opinion always) same old vids

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.c90d8736bba6f35a007eaeadaf9bbe80.jpg

Lol... I agree Curious, considering or assuming the videos you're referring to are mine. Dana and Mittsy1 post - Back then, I used to time stamp my Videos...Not that anyone here is obligated to say or share why the old Videos post? "Well," because the Apt. Has been vacated for a while now, and you're the one person venting you're dissatisfaction which is perfectly fine. Understand, visitors and Newbies are "Curious." too. A good conversation always involves a certain amount of complaining. I like to bond over mutual hatreds and petty grievances.(nothing personal) Good day to you all, got to catch a plane.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Mittsy1 said:

Ma dernière intervention pour signaler le message que j'ai reçu cette nuit:

Hi Mittsy1,

We have detected 3 failed log in attempts to your account from London, England, EC2V, United Kingdom.

If this wasn't you, someone else may be trying to access your account. These log in attempts were unsuccessful and we have blocked the IP address from further attempts so no action is required. You may however want to change your password for greater security, especially if you use the same password on other websites.

If this was you, you can safely ignore this email and you will be able to sign in again at 09/20/2018 09:57 AM.

Secure my account or Reset my password

Just someone trying to access your account.  This happens every so often with a lot of Members   (99% of the Attempts are Unsuccessful)

• Like 3