Girls on Vacation B #1 - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

21EF.png

2 corkscrews and a broken cork later, Irma desperately searches in vain for a set of directions to reach the sweet sweet booze inside.

She may have to dye her haor blonde to figure it out.  These girls in the Apartments have no clue how to get a Cork out of a Bottle.  Each one I  have ever seen attempt it always seems to struggle.   :biggrin:

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

She may have to dye her haor blonde to figure it out.  These girls in the Apartments have no clue how to get a Cork out of a Bottle.  Each one I  have ever seen attempt it always seems to struggle.   :biggrin:

I remember once the girl who previously lived in Desiree's apt (Forget her name) once had an epic struggle with a bottle of wine. She was trying to open it for like 45 minutes and said loudly in english "FUCK IT!" and slammed the bottle down on the counter. She stomped off to the bedroom and came back out dressed. She snatched the bottle off the counter and walked out her front door. A few minutes passed and she came back in with the open bottle and a big smile on her face. She stripped down, poured herself a glass and started watching TV.

11 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I remember once the girl who previously lived in Desiree's apt (Forget her name) once had an epic struggle with a bottle of wine. She was trying to open it for like 45 minutes and said loudly in english "FUCK IT!" and slammed the bottle down on the counter. She stomped off to the bedroom and came back out dressed. She snatched the bottle off the counter and walked out her front door. A few minutes passed and she came back in with the open bottle and a big smile on her face. She stripped down, poured herself a glass and started watching TV.

They would have had better luck just shaking the bottle the Cork would come out quite fast.  :biggrin: