Inna & Jason

StnCld316

4 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Inna is offline - the owner of the apartment is visiting and checking the apartment.

Who are you kidding? That whore brought another new guy and they set off the cameras... Check at 3.18 that the guy was checking the camera at the kitchen and suddently all the cameras were turned off... Voyeurvillanews thinks we are idiots.... Very unproffesional.... But what do you expect from them? If you check the previous posts you will understand...

Inna left an announcement:

"Dear Subscribers! For the family reason, I have to stop broadcasting. I am leaving the apartment on 8th of January 2019. Indefinitely."

Inna has to arrange her divorce.  (As you all remember, Jason and Inna had a big fight.) So she will not be with us for some time. 

3 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

At about the same time another apartment will be opened. And it will be from another country.  So the quantity of the apartments will stay the same. 

Any chance the tenants will be passable transsexuals?

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't see why not. We've seen everything else in all these voyeur sites, including quite a few non-sexuals and way too many members of Orwell's blanket-covered junior anti-sex league. Nobody has any problems with a tenant's race or sexual orientation, so the addition of a transsexual would just add interest, even among heteros. It would be nicer though, if they were just every-day people and not sex pros, and acted naturally. Voyeurs around here prefer that.

26 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't see why not. We've seen everything else in all these voyeur sites, including quite a few non-sexuals and way too many members of Orwell's blanket-covered junior anti-sex league. Nobody has any problems with a tenant's race or sexual orientation, so the addition of a transsexual would just add interest, even among heteros. It would be nicer though, if they were just every-day people and not sex pros, and acted naturally. Voyeurs around here prefer that.

I've pretty much given up! Jamie is about the closest that I've seen, but I think Jamie is really just a crossdresser. The dead giveaway was she first appeared and changed clothes in the bathroom and she was wearing boy underwear. I transgirl would never in a million years have done that. I have no interest in seeing dude dressed up like girls. I mean to see guys who are committed to being female to every extent possible and are passable, meaning that they could pass as women in public. That's what I want to see.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:11 PM, Amy3 said:

I don't think so, Amy) That would be wonderful, but i think it might be straight or gay couple.  Transsexuals are too rare in Russia and they are all hidden underground. Not like in South America, for example, where you can see them everywhere. 

Unless they contract someone from LatAm....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...