B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

27 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Looks like Mary is packing some stuff in a handback, not sure where she is going or if she is leaving today. Hard to know with these girls, many times it's not certain exactly when they leave, no matter whats been heard on stream.

She has been there for a while.  Its's getting close to packing time for her as well.

RLC will have a load of Fresh Fish soon.  :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Mary  leavs B4 within  two days - do I think 😉 

I will miss her goofy ways,, i don't care what many may think of her,but i thought she was fun and she liked to watch others get off, i loved the way she helped bridget get off and i'm sure she got turned on the way she squirmed and watched,the night making out with megan and the blonde that's gone now,while megan got fucked by rocco, i also love her childish voice,i also think about her and bridget getting split up after such a bond that may have formed,,, or do they know each other outside,, before, RLC?,if so that's not as bad,but anyways,i will miss mary and bridget when they are both gone,i love that open slit on bridget when she spreads her legs,nice easy access,, and she had a sexy way about her. GOOD LUCK GIRLS,(if they even read this)lol.