B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

26 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Thanks, I was wondering if anyone would help.

It looks like they were only gonna stay for the shortest duration. Dina got more involved that Shaila. I don't think she would've been roped into the Mary/Bridget/Anita like shows, but if she stayed another month I could see her opening up a bit more. She was very easy on the eye though 😁. I don't think the project was for Shaila though...The 2 new girls, Karla and Deborah, seem a bit more lively from the onset...Let's see...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It looks like they were only gonna stay for the shortest duration. Dina got more involved that Shaila. I don't think she would've been roped into the Mary/Bridget/Anita like shows, but if she stayed another month I could see her opening up a bit more. She was very easy on the eye though 😁. I don't think the project was for Shaila though...The 2 new girls, Karla and Deborah, seem a bit more lively from the onset...Let's see...

Excellent info thanks so much.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sorry guys I've been ill in hospital, can someone please fill me in why Dina and Shaila left.

I'm sorry to hear that, hope everything is better now!  As for your question about Dian and Shaila, I'm sure they fulfilled what they needed to do outside the apartment while they were here and they are now on to a different location to do the same thing.  Other than that, ask Noldus he knows everything.......Hey Mikey LMAO

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I know you been saying that, but who knows when Mary is really leaving? Might be in october also, who knows 🙂

they talked about 23-25 this month, so will see if she starts packing tonight 😉