B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'm not so sure about that.

She hasn't really had any connection with any of them except Shaila and she wasn't very social either.

Hopefully the replacements are much better.

Fortunately it will be hard to get any worse. :dodgy:

She got well involved in a couple of the events in Megan's room recently. She looked like she enjoyed herself and stayed up well past her bed time, even going topless...but she's leaving very soon so it doesn't really matter...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She got well involved in a couple of the events in Megan's room recently. She looked like she enjoyed herself and stayed up well past her bed time, even going topless...but she's leaving very soon so it doesn't really matter...

I must have missed that.

Too little too late unfortunately.

She's actually one of my favorites when it comes to looks.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So is Valeria...and she's less open...☹️

RLC is looking in the wrong place these days for participants, they need to quit visiting the Nunnery, they are beginning to ruin B-2 and B-4 with the presence of non sinners goody two shoes types, let alone they are making it quite boring and no fun to watch, for all the voyeur's who pay good money for a little sinning once and while, and whole lot of sinning sometimes from all of the participants. Thank Goodness the Milf's in B-1 have returned for there is where my attention will be most of the time.

3 minuti fa, DMcKenzie ha detto:

Speriamo che una volta che l'alcol inizia uno scorrere, progredirà in qualcosa di meglio della birra pong.

Sappiamo che almeno tre di loro potrebbero essere un gioco.

Non ho mai pensato di dirlo ma vorrei che Elly fosse lì. : grande sorriso:

Anita sostitutiva Elly, l'idea di Beer pong sono di Anita