B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2 / October

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Lord please help me understand the mentality of the people on this forum.  I read where people are wondering what Irma was doing out of camera view.  I read where the cam placement of the new refurbished B1 was excellent.  I read and I read but none of it makes any sense.  Apparently Irma is a cam girl....go figure.  Apparently the cam placement isn't any better than it used to be.....go figure.  Apparently the people on this forum are still as gullible as they always have been......go figure.

B1 is a great apartment for voyeurs but the cast sucks!!  

the cast the cast yes this is a problem for me with this all recycling girls, I am so tired to see the same girls again and again but till nora stay the manager of this girls apartments in barcelona I have zero expectation for something change in future with this management,it will be the same girls  every three four months they are professional of rlc now and it's a band of friends,I bet we will see soon the twins monica nica or belle it's too previsible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

the cast the cast yes this is a problem for me with this all recycling girls, I am so tired to see the same girls again and again but till nora stay the manager of this girls apartments in barcelona I have zero expectation for something change in future with this management,it will be the same girls  every three four months they are professional of rlc now and it's a band of friends,I bet we will see soon the twins monica nica or belle it's too previsible.

I couldn't agree more!  Until Nora is not involved anymore the same girls will keep coming back over and over again.  I stopped throwing my money away on RLC for that reason!!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, firewall said:

Image result for finger crossed

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I couldn't agree more!  Until Nora is not involved anymore the same girls will keep coming back over and over again.  I stopped throwing my money away on RLC for that reason!!

Aren't you a subscriber now Harley, you kept that quite...😉

9 minutes ago, jc1861791 said:

you know what? i thought about her all day at work today.i swear,i dont know why!!!!!!!

I believe you!...I find it's hard to take my eyes off her, from the moment she wakes up to when she goes to sleep...which looks like its now, sadly, after some great pussy shots! Goodnight Karol...Sweet dreams...❤️