Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

5 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

This is all about Leora NOT Pavel! (so I was told by Howard back in 17) I cannot understand why people keep bringing up News as old as the crust in their underwear's. OK, I'm jumping ahead of myself. We have Newbies, and they want to love Leora wildly. They don't want words, but inarticulate cries, meaningless, from the bottom of Leora's most first being. They want Leora to splayed out on the table for their feast and taste Leora to see what she's all about. They want to liberate her heart and each vacant need. They search the depths of Leora, Like oceans, emotions whirl shades of affection. So, Leora can't be overbooked, only under-read. She is delicate as a lily, flawless like a pearl in sea blur threads of tapestry which colors my world.

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.c444c1efc209bf117b7f24a370befd53.jpg  0   11.5 kB

Dude, you got way too much time on your hands in trying  to analyze people in this place.. :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

This is all about Leora NOT Pavel! (so I was told by Howard back in 17) I cannot understand why people keep bringing up News as old as the crust in their underwear's. OK, I'm jumping ahead of myself. We have Newbies, and they want to love Leora wildly. They don't want words, but inarticulate cries, meaningless, from the bottom of Leora's most first being. They want Leora to splayed out on the table for their feast and taste Leora to see what she's all about. They want to liberate her heart and each vacant need. They search the depths of Leora, Like oceans, emotions whirl shades of affection. So, Leora can't be overbooked, only under-read. She is delicate as a lily, flawless like a pearl in sea blur threads of tapestry which colors my world.

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.c444c1efc209bf117b7f24a370befd53.jpg  0   11.5 kB

You really have to share with use what you've been adding to your morning oatmeal. 🙂

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Dude, you got way too much time on your hands in trying  to analyze people in this place.. :biggrin:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.d1554d0605968f6d23c78001ca8967f4.jpg

LMAO! I do day trading, So, I'm fortunate to tune in once in a while. I have to focus when it comes time to do the deed. (trading) And I know Howard is around. Lol. Is because of you Mic, I decided to look into these Apartments, rather than debate a fellow Marine. There's No room in my heart for hate when it comes to you n' other Veterans. We all suffer ours loses. And I lost the only thing that matters to me here. I'll leave it at that.Joey

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.d1554d0605968f6d23c78001ca8967f4.jpg  0   11.5 kB

LMAO! I do day trading, So, I'm fortunate to tune in once in a while. I have to focus when it comes time to do the deed. (trading) And I know Howard is around. Lol. Is because of you Mic, I decided to look into these Apartments, rather than debate a fellow Marine. There's No room in my heart for hate when it comes to you n' other Veterans. We all suffer ours loses. And I lost the only thing that matters to me here. I'll leave it at that.Joey

Brother, because we disagree on certains topics does not mean I would ever hate you or even dislike you.  For better or worse you are always going to be my brother.  No one outside of the corps will ever take that away from us.

Semper Fi!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mic351 said:

Brother, because we disagree on certains topics does not mean I would ever hate you or even dislike you.  For better or worse you are always going to be my brother.  No one outside of the corps will ever take that away from us.

Semper Fi!

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.1450694539d086573be9a728dbfa67f2.jpg

My dad taught me to show respect to those with higher education, rank, and who are older. (I try my best to honor his words.) If I can't say it in person, I better know how to express myself in words. The wrong words can be taken out of context. And believe me, we all know! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.1450694539d086573be9a728dbfa67f2.jpg  2   11.5 kB

My dad taught me to show respect to those with higher education, rank, and who are older. (I try my best to honor his words.) If I can't say it in person, I better know how to express myself in words. The wrong words can be taken out of context. And believe me, we all know! 

Joey, Whilst I agree with many of your sentiments, I thought at one time you and Mic351 were on a recruitment drive for the USMC....I as an UK vet understand where you are coming from but it's really fuck all to do with Leora. 😂😂 Utrinque Paratus.

• Like 1

The problem is when Paul joins her, is that he is really only interested in his own gratification, she plays second fiddle to his needs, and although she gets a mouthful of cum and a moist pussy, I still wonder if she gets as much satisfaction from it as she does when she looks after her own needs....I'm not so sure. 

At the beginning it looked as though she was set up in the bedroom for what could have been a memorable session, but it was only a taster for what she knew was going to be the return of Paul, unfortunately from my humble point of view, the main course didn't live up to the appetizer.

Having said that. If the apartment was a restaurant I would still return again, it serves up the tastiest dishes in town, even though the meal for two could be better.

• Like 2