Leora & Paul General Chat Topic September - October 2018 #4

Isn´t it a bit oldfashioned to call masturbation "naughty"? That was more typical in the times when it was regarded as kind of sin? I think bating is nowadays quite normal, and Leora never looks naughty but rather very sensual and erotic.

There is an old saying "fall from the sleigh". When Paul has sex with the much more lively and passionate Leora, he almost always falls from the sleigh and Leora finishes herself with Paul watching embarrassed. Why is it so difficult for him to bring her to climax? I would not regard that difficult at all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Calle said:

There is an old saying "fall from the sleigh". When Paul has sex with the much more lively and passionate Leora, he almost always falls from the sleigh and Leora finishes herself with Paul watching embarrassed. Why is it so difficult for him to bring her to climax? I would not regard that difficult at all.

I am not so sure he finds it difficult to bring her to climax, I'm more inclined to think that he is a selfish self centered man, who only thinks of his own pleasure first......total inconsideration for his partner is in his DNA........having said that, he did at least this time stay with her and attempt to assist after his climax. It's a slow process, but perhaps he's learning.....he has an excellent teacher if he cares to learn. 😺

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am not so sure he finds it difficult to bring her to climax, I'm more inclined to think that he is a selfish self centered man, who only thinks of his own pleasure first......total inconsideration for his partner is in his DNA........having said that, he did at least this time stay with her and attempt to assist after his climax. It's a slow process, but perhaps he's learning.....he has an excellent teacher if he cares to learn. 😺

"Ladies first" is a well-working rule for sex. Paul has to learn how to make Leora cum first (I think most of us know this: penetrating her with penis and at the same time rubbing her clit with fingers or putting his finger inside Leora´s pussy close to the G-point and at the same time licking her clit with his tongue), after her orgasm Leora certainly helps Paul to get his. Now they act in the wrong order, which does not lead to the best mutual satisfaction. But I am afraid Paul will not change his behaviour very soon.