Iza & Peter

What in the actual fuck is going on there. They both wanted the fuck the other lady then Iza let Peter fuck her and while he was fucking the lady, she sat on the ground and played with the dog then all of a sudden started to yell and insult Peter real hardcore. She then threw a wine bottle at him (it hit the wall) and now she's throwing a massive fit. She's wasted.

Iza is a nutcase and a half, jesus christ.

Most I've been entertained in a while I must say though.

1 minute ago, happyboy said:

agreed....can we say "green eyed monster"?

It's crazy how they speak english yet I have no idea what the hell is going on. The conversation they are having makes no sense whatsoever.

I can understand the russians and romanians in other sites/apartments better and I don't even speak these languages lol

Just now, happyboy said:

not sure about their country, but in america, this is rape

Pretty much. That's real fucked up. She seems too wasted to fight him off but she pushed him back a few times and kept saying "no". She kinda gave up it seems like.

1 minute ago, happyboy said:

i do wonder why she is speaking english...makes me wonder if all this is a put on.

As far as I know they've always been speaking English. Not sure why because there are most likely a lot of stuff that are lost in translation.

Also she always came off as weird to me but not to that level and the wine bottle she threw at them makes me think it wasn't an act. I believe that she, and apparently him, are very unstable people and we just noticed a massive train wreck of a night.