I like how the dog is not giving a single fuck, even stealing a cookie from Iza in the way 😄

She's incredibly angry, insulting him and saying things like they're done and that he is dead to her, yet she lies down next to him and keeps calling him "honey" 🤣

she keeps saying he is dead to her...but then sleeps in the living room where he is....cameras are down

The real question is why isn't Peter running away as far as he can from this craziness at this very moment? Her pussy must really be something else.

Just now, happyboy said:

not sure about their country, but in america, this is rape

Pretty much. That's real fucked up. She seems too wasted to fight him off but she pushed him back a few times and kept saying "no". She kinda gave up it seems like.

i do wonder why she is speaking english...makes me wonder if all this is a put on.

1 minute ago, happyboy said:

i do wonder why she is speaking english...makes me wonder if all this is a put on.

As far as I know they've always been speaking English. Not sure why because there are most likely a lot of stuff that are lost in translation.

Also she always came off as weird to me but not to that level and the wine bottle she threw at them makes me think it wasn't an act. I believe that she, and apparently him, are very unstable people and we just noticed a massive train wreck of a night.

what did i miss?  left for 10 minutes and next thing i know she is bottomless and they are cleaning something off the couch....was he that desperate he came on the couch? 

has anyone figured out who the guest is? she seems to be staying....maybe she is a friend of iza?

they are currently camming... both women...seems the guy is out....

il y a un malaise entre Iza et Peter qui est tres persceptible💔💣. j'en connais pas la cause mais je pense qu'elle lui en veut peut etre une tromperie bref.  je voulais prendre un abonnement pour cette fille et Diana il y a eu le depart de Iza et le retour n'inspire pas confiance et Diana jamais sexy avec des tenues de femmes des annees 40 pyjama qui donne pas envie dommage pour le site camarads 😰😪

there is a discomfort between Iza and Peter which is very noticeable💔💣. I do not know the cause but I think she resents it may be a brief deception. I wanted to take a subscription for this girl and Diana there was the departure of Iza and the return does not inspire confidence and Diana never sexy with outfits of women of the 40s pajamas which do not want damage for the camarads site😪😰