Monica & Dan, Selma

I'm sorry, but I do not understand complaint here.

First - always have a choice. Moreover, here in same apt - just click on bedroom cam😉.

501.jpg

Second - Selma works on Webcam. But she not use VH - as passive income in broadcasts. This is the main complaint for other Webcam stars on forum.

502.jpg

503.jpg

504.jpg

Third - she uses professional skills. Work with camera. Positioning. Sexy outfit. But complaining - that girl is too sexy and skillful?🤔 Moreover, solution is simple - to open bedroom with Monica and Dan or another apartment.

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh god... announcing masturbation shows... how fucking lame. VH becomes chaturbate more and more.

I really don't see Selma wanting to stay long. I think once the money starts drying up, she's gonna leave really quick.

But all participants do it!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

But complaining - that girl is too sexy and skillful? Moreover, solution is simple - to open bedroom with Monica and Dan or another apartment. 

Being sexy and skillful in a site with dozens of other sexy and skillful girls means nothing. And to be clear, I don't watch this apartment.

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

But all participants do it! 

No, not all. And all the examples you listed are other apartments I don't watch.

• Like 2

And to say I complain a lot you would be right..  Conversely, I don't give a rat's ass if the participants are trying to pick up a few rubles on cam.  I care about the quality of the lighting, cam placement, cam quality, etc..  It's voyeur site for God's sake!  Sexual entertainment is what I'm looking for.  Moreover, if'n I don't like the show, I simply change apartments.  What a novel f**king idea!!😩

• Like 2

12 hours ago, nicsjom said:

Selma bates for cam or for herself

Together and for English-speaking friend. In general, Selma is doing everything to keep the apartment afloat.

Cook for all tenants. By the way this is famous ukrainian red soup - Borsch.

670.jpg

660.jpg

661.jpg

Makes sexy show.

662.jpg

663.jpg

Communicates in English with friend.

664.jpg

However, for those who consider it too professional. Open another room.:rolleyes:

665.jpg

667.jpg

668.jpg

• Like 4