Polly & Valery

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

This apartment has a good record of entertaining us. Hopefully it won't go down.

I'll always like the potential of this apartment and the two girls. But my main problem is with all the guys they bring around, I've never seen any of them actually good at sex. I don't think I've ever seen any of the girls take just a straight up hardcore pounding. Not to mention a lot of the guys they bring around can't even keep an erection. Granted I haven't seen every session here but out of the ones I have seen, they've mostly been disappointing.

George's crisis. Top star Nina - health problems and game over. Polly - end.

Only Sina and Kira&Photographer remains. Two houses are quite few in terms of business. Only 21 cam in rent. I think or new people will come. Or George will close this business.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Il suffit de regarder la page Twitter de Valery et cela ne dit rien sur le fait que George ne les paye pas, mais elle mentionne qu'hier était son dernier jour.

the twitter who announced that they were not paid was deleted very quickly, she will not come back, they had to leave the project