Polly & Valery

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

With pleasure, we can only try and interpret what Valery has said and i quote you part of her reply, "but I am not ready to work in the conditions that were provided to us". End quote.

Now that, in my mind, does not seem to imply money matters but then you may interpret it differently.?????

What of the conditions were, "you work, and I will pay you what I feel like paying you, deal?"

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

What of the conditions were, "you work, and I will pay you what I feel like paying you, deal?"

Show me where that is stated and you could have a point but that was not stated in valery's tweet as shown above.

As far as i can see, with all due respect,  you are only stating your opinion. I can only go by what i have read not by heresay.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Show me where that is stated and you could have a point but that was not stated in valery's tweet as shown above.

As far as i can see, with all due respect,  you are only stating your opinion. I can only go by what i have read not by heresay.

Ok, but knowing what I know about how these managers pay the tenants and how they basically have no clue what they are earning, I'd say the senario is plausible. I mean especially in light of the deleted tweet. Believe what you wanf though. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, but knowing what I know about how these managers pay the tenants and how they basically have no clue what they are earning, I'd say the senario is plausible. I mean especially in light of the deleted tweet. Believe what you wanf though. 

Lets just say we shall agree to disagree :heart: But at the risk of becoming a pain in the ass Amy i can only go on what i read from Valery's tweet not from what i may assume has happened or others perhaps biased opinions.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lets just say we shall agree to disagree :heart: But at the risk of becoming a pain in the ass Amy i can only go on what i read from Valery's tweet not from what i may assume has happened or others perhaps biased opinions.:rolleyes:

Yep! I know. A lot of people are the same way. Have to have all the facts. Everything has to be lined up and served like a Perry Mason script. I get it. Theres a risk of being wrong always. But, then again I don't get everything I know from watching the cams either. 

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! I know. A lot of people are the same way. Have to have all the facts. Everything has to be lined up and served like a Perry Mason script. I get it. Theres a risk of being wrong always. But, then again I don't get everything I know from watching the cams either. 

Ahhh but Perry Mason was fictional a bit like VH really lol.

Anyway babe gonna love you and leave you now as its bloody late here and i got work in the morning or should i say in a few hours lol. So take care and no doubt we shall speak soon quite possibly on the same bloody topic lol Bye love and as my avatar says don't get your knickers in a twist xxxxxx

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Ahhh but Perry Mason was fictional a bit like VH really lol.

Anyway babe gonna love you and leave you now as its bloody late here and i got work in the morning or should i say in a few hours lol. So take care and no doubt we shall speak soon quite possibly on the same bloody topic lol Bye love and as my avatar says don't get your knickers in a twist xxxxxx

Goodnight Rob! ❤️

Oh my god.  Stop putting western values on a system that is not at all western.  This is how business is carried out on this site and in Russia/Ukraine.  Get used to it or leave.  Tenants come and go and there is zero loyalty either way.  If you are a tenant here, you must expect to be treated like shit and you will be rewarded with cheap food, vodka and as much sex as you can handle.  Look good for the cameras so that the owners can keep the rent and utilities paid.  If anyone here believes that any of the tenants or managers are actually wholesome, righteous people, then you are deluding yourselves.

The most important thing is to keep the mystery there so that subscribers will pay the extra to see what they really come here for.

45 minutes ago, ZedJustZed said:

Oh my god.  Stop putting western values on a system that is not at all western.  This is how business is carried out on this site and in Russia/Ukraine.  Get used to it or leave.  Tenants come and go and there is zero loyalty either way.  If you are a tenant here, you must expect to be treated like shit and you will be rewarded with cheap food, vodka and as much sex as you can handle.  Look good for the cameras so that the owners can keep the rent and utilities paid.  If anyone here believes that any of the tenants or managers are actually wholesome, righteous people, then you are deluding yourselves.

The most important thing is to keep the mystery there so that subscribers will pay the extra to see what they really come here for.

Well having known a great many of them, I would say that you're wrong about what you said in many ways. They are in fact some of the kindest people I have had privilege to know. Your illusion of how things are is only a mirage. They are people, human beings, no different then yourself. They aren't here to be abused or mistreated. No, I won't get used to it. 

Here I'll burst a bubble for you. The managers don't pay the rent or utilities, the tenants do. The tenants also get to pay the rent for the cams. 

No person deserves to be treated like shit. That's not a western value, that's a human value.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

All George participants have an application - statistics on phone. And he pays according to these statistics. When game is over, yes, nuances are possible (as I understand it, George will take into account damage to apartment = girls think damage apt for all salary).

Another manager uses their tenants dishonestly and pays by mood (besides the hellish manager royalty 50% - when others including George are around 10%). Not George.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I know! Some do and some don't. I know exactly who the fuck you're talking about too.

Listen, I'm not saying that I know 100% that George screwed over V and P. But, based on the things that have happened, I'm inclined to believe then. I think the manager model is ripe for corruption and intimidation. I know it is.

Care to decipher the deleted tweet and the last 2 tweets @groomy?

• Like 1