B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

I will not criticize Nora because she does not interest me and I know that she has many fans on this forum
on the other hand it follows a lot of members who are on CC and RLCFans is that there is a reason for that

2 minutes ago, daily said:

I will not criticize Nora because she does not interest me and I know that she has many fans on this forum
on the other hand it follows a lot of members who are on CC and RLCFans is that there is a reason for that

Which Nora is that?...the brunette or the obviously phoney blonde one!...They didn't make a very good job with that stand in, did they...😏

• Like 2

I want to know which Nora it is too,,,is it the First Nora who liked drinking soup and playing crossword puzzles?  The Nora in B#1 that was a DJ, played twister and was the first to introduce candles in Barcelona,,,,or is it the Nora that got a thick ass now while sporting a Buzzcut :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Which Nora is that?...the brunette or the obviously phoney blonde one!...They didn't make a very good job with that stand in, did they...😏

punishment-girl-buzzcut-and-shave-youtub

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We’ll need to wait until she gets her kit off and see if the superlative meat flaps are still the same then there will never be any doubt. 🤪

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

We’ll need to wait until she gets her kit off and see if the superlative meat flaps are still the same then there will never be any doubt. 🤪

I suppose they could draft Dominica C in, but she'd have to dye her hair blonde...:angel:

Guest Peeker Seeker
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Hello incredible beautiful young classy lady, it has been a while.

😻💃💋❤️