B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

And how has Karol outclassed her ? Just because she had sex with her bf doesnt mean she has outclassed her, when Aminas bf comes she will have sex with him also.

Last night Amina had a really hot bate in her bed testing her new toy. She so natural and beautiful, and sexy.

See the source imageImage result for its showtime

1 minute ago, jontee said:

but it suddenly became strange why I do not know

There's an awful lot of stuff we don't know on here, Jontee...A lot complain when the girls have guys staying with them, but if the guys aren't Russian of Ukrainian, we understand a hell of a lot more as to what's going on because they speak in English...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jontee said:

i think 3some b3 ......

If  Amina wanted to have a Threesome she would go over and join Karol and her BF for a real threesome that has emotion and real feelings, rather than go back to B-3 for another showtime click n bait.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If  Amina wanted to have a Threesome she would go over and join Karol and her BF for a real threesome that has emotion and real feelings, rather than go back to B-3 for another showtime click n bait.

Somehow I don't think that would ever happen...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Somehow I don't think that would ever happen...

I think you are right Naga, because it would real life with real emotion, and real passion. The rest well it is just a good show for members of RLC. so many buy into it too, It just blows my mind that so many believe it is not just a show. That is what the Barcelona apartments became after "THE QUEEN" left B-1 and Ilona, Irma, and Anna showed up, and they have just played on that scenario since.

• Like 1