B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

Night Naga,  I have to wait up for Amina and have a serious talk with that young lady.

I think she might be sleeping at this guys place tonight, though she only brought a purse with her so maybe she will be back.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Bary78 said:

.She is with that boy for sure. They dont want to show as that moment. But thats only mean that no bf will come in future, only blonde guy.

0635 and no Amina as yet. I don't have an appreciation for the way she cuddles with the Aria's BF or ex BF, but I don't think Amina is having sex with him. They haven't even kissed on the lips and we all know Amina is not shy about kissing. I must say though I was very surprised her and Kim did virtually nothing tonight and I can't figure out why Kim would come over there to sit and watch something on the computer. I think Kim was there thinking they were going to have sex.

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0635 and no Amina as yet. I don't have an appreciation for the way she cuddles with the Aria's BF or ex BF, but I don't think Amina is having sex with him. They haven't even kissed on the lips and we all know Amina is not shy about kissing. I must say though I was very surprised her and Kim did virtually nothing tonight and I can't figure out why Kim would come over there to sit and watch something on the computer. I think Kim was there thinking they were going to have sex.

But still, she wasn't at home all night, she didnt go out with girls, so the only answer, is that she spent night with that guy, dont know are they lovers or not, but strange thing happening here. She never did something like that before, i feel worried about here.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, RalyraEg said:

But still, she wasn't at home all night, she didnt go out with girls, so the only answer, is that she spent night with that guy, dont know are they lovers or not, but strange thing happening here. She never did something like that before, i feel worried about here.

I finally caught a 2 hour snooze.  If I had to take an educated guess it would be that she is taking Karol being with her bf considerably harder than expected and having a hard time dealing with it.   Her feelings and emotions could be all messed up.  She wants to get back at Karol by having sex with Kim but just can't bring herself to do it.  Then out of anger she gives it up to Aria's ex.   I could be way off base but it does make sense.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I finally caught a 2 hour snooze.  If I had to take an educated guess it would be that she is taking Karol being with her bf considerably harder than expected and having a hard time dealing with it.   Her feelings and emotions could be all messed up.  She wants to get back at Karol by having sex with Kim but just can't bring herself to do it.  Then out of anger she gives it up to Aria's ex.   I could be way off base but it does make sense.  

guess what the cat just dragged in?........b2 10;41