B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

8 minutes ago, bartels_h said:

Who knows she got a short call jumped up got dressed and left!!!

8 minutes ago, bartels_h said:

Who knows she got a short call jumped up got dressed and left!!!

I really am worried about her.  She's going to get herself in trouble if she hasn't already

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, bartels_h said:

She and  Dalia are on Dalia's balcony!!!

The one thing is great about all this, we have an opportunity to watch her life, and maybe one day we wil find out whats happening now with her.

I am waiting for her bf, cause i think it will give as all answers, but who knows for sure. 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys, you are looking far too deeply into this, I'll have to disagree with you. Amina seemed fine when she came home...She's allowed to have serious chats now and again you know...😕

you are old in this forum, try to explain to the newcomers not to be very involved by these girls, nothing you see is very real, even feelings

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Has Amina showered since she got home?  I can see she at least changed her panties? I cannot see her having sex with Aria's boyfriend when they never even kissed the two nights he stayed over. They just cuddled.

She didn't PP, I'm sure of it...She might have been with him last nite, for a bit of company, but maybe some other friends...I haven't seen the slightest indication they are an item. Even if they were trying to keep stum about it, they couldn't keep the act up 24/7...we'd see some signs. I'm sure he works in or near Barca. Even when he was with Aria, they fucked but didn't go to sleep too late as he was up pretty early the next day, during the week. I can't see Amina keeping him up all night (no pun intended) shagging when he has work today...IMO

• Like 2

Just now, jontee said:

blonde guy work or do something in barca....he is always come 01.00 a clock and amina did leave 01.00 last night so she was with him we can a some 

if he is just a friend  i dont know...they have been together 3 night now...

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you are old in this forum, try to explain to the newcomers not to be very involved by these girls, nothing you see is very real, even feelings

I'm not the right guy to explain Sergio...because, as you're propably well aware, I've got a little more involved with a few girls in the past...😏

8 minutes ago, jontee said:

if he is just a friend  i dont know...they have been together 3 night now...

1st night he came to her birthday party as a friend, living in the vicinity and being from the same country it would be bad not to. 2nd night he needed a place to doss down, so he stayed in B2, as a friend, with the other girls and 3rd...well, that's just total speculation from a few guys here isn't it...

• Like 1