B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

1st night he came to her birthday party as a friend, living in the vicinity and being from the same country it would be bad not to. 2nd night he needed a place to doss down, so he stayed in B2, as a friend, with the other girls and 3rd...well, that's just total speculation from a few guys here isn't it...

I'm just speculating too.
But the time when he gets to b3 and when she went yesterday, we're stuck ... but maybe we're wrong ... we'll see what's happening tonight.
But today she acts a bit like falling in love

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

1st night he came to her birthday party as a friend, living in the vicinity and being from the same country it would be bad not to. 2nd night he needed a place to doss down, so he stayed in B2, as a friend, with the other girls and 3rd...well, that's just total speculation from a few guys here isn't it...

chilli u dont think its something with amina and the blonde guy

2 minutes ago, jontee said:

chilli u dont think its something with amina and the blonde guy

I've seen nothing so far to suggest they are anything but friends...As I've said early, there are a lot of Russians in Barca. She knows him from her previous stay, when he was with Aria, so why not invite him into the group. There seems to be a bit of a 'meet and greet' policy with these girls in Barca and, for Eg Renata, in the past, has introduced herself to what appear to be total strangers in B3, but from the same country as her..I know this guy isn't part of the project, but he did spend quite a few nights in B2... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've seen nothing so far to suggest they are anything but friends...As I've said early, there are a lot of Russians in Barca. She knows him from her previous stay, when he was with Aria, so why not invite him into the group. There seems to be a bit of a 'meet and greet' policy with these girls in Barca and, for Eg Renata, in the past, has introduced herself to what appear to be total strangers in B3, but from the same country as her..I know this guy isn't part of the project, but he did spend quite a few nights in B2... 

oki thanks he seems like a big brother to amina for me...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jontee said:

if he is just a friend  i dont know...they have been together 3 night now...

As for me, they are just starting friendship, but they looks like people who will go to relations in few days, i am sure something changed after yesterdays night, maybe they discussed this thing, anyway she spent a night with him.

In what world girl spend a hole night with boy in foreign city, and that doesnt mean something?! Same one for him. Anyway she would never do this if she has bf. So for me this is clear, i just watch and wait.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bary78 said:

As for me, they are just starting friendship, but they looks like people who will go to relations in few days, i am sure something changed after yesterdays night, maybe they discussed this thing, anyway she spent a night with him.

In what world girl spend a hole night with boy in foreign city, and that doesnt mean something?! Same one for him. Anyway she would never do this if she has bf. So for me this is clear, i just watch and wait.

only amina and b3 know that she spent a night with him...i hate when speculation...go to be facts..

Wenn sich alle wieder beruhigt haben, die Orakels ihre Glaskugel an die Seite gelegt haben, "geht das normale Leben weiter".
Dann kommt der Tag, an dem die Mädchen gegen Neue (Alte) RLC-Showgirls ausgetauscht werden und alle Aufregung war für "die Katz".

When everyone has calmed down again, the oracles have set aside their glass ball, "normal life goes on".
Then comes the day the girls are exchanged for New (Oldies ) RLC-Showgirls and all the excitement was for "the cat".

I don't know how long many of you have been watching RLC, but Amina is not like most of the girls. She is a "free spirit". After hours of watching her she is refreshing in that she thinks nothing of being naked in front of anyone including the boyfriend's of many of the girls. I can recall numerous incidents when she was in the Barca House she would be the first to get naked in front of the other men, but at no time has she approached any of the men in a sexual manner. To be her boyfriend is a difficult task because she loves from the heart all people she comes in contact with. She would not fool around on her boyfriend. Recall they were together for some time in the apartment where Kim and Kenny are and she showed much love for him as did he her. All this adds up to her not messing around on her boyfriend. It is still a question of where she was all night, perhaps with him, but she did not have sex with him or anyone else. Just my humble opinion....

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't know how long many of you have been watching RLC, but Amina is not like most of the girls. She is a "free spirit". After hours of watching her she is refreshing in that she thinks nothing of being naked in front of anyone including the boyfriend's of many of the girls. I can recall numerous incidents when she was in the Barca House she would be the first to get naked in front of the other men, but at no time has she approached any of the men in a sexual manner. To be her boyfriend is a difficult task because she loves from the heart all people she comes in contact with. She would not fool around on her boyfriend. Recall they were together for some time in the apartment where Kim and Kenny are and she showed much love for him as did he her. All this adds up to her not messing around on her boyfriend. It is still a question of where she was all night, perhaps with him, but she did not have sex with him or anyone else. Just my humble opinion....

And how to u know... it can be over with old boyfriend nil ...did see her at b3 too...