B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

49 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't know how long many of you have been watching RLC, but Amina is not like most of the girls. She is a "free spirit". After hours of watching her she is refreshing in that she thinks nothing of being naked in front of anyone including the boyfriend's of many of the girls. I can recall numerous incidents when she was in the Barca House she would be the first to get naked in front of the other men, but at no time has she approached any of the men in a sexual manner. To be her boyfriend is a difficult task because she loves from the heart all people she comes in contact with. She would not fool around on her boyfriend. Recall they were together for some time in the apartment where Kim and Kenny are and she showed much love for him as did he her. All this adds up to her not messing around on her boyfriend. It is still a question of where she was all night, perhaps with him, but she did not have sex with him or anyone else. Just my humble opinion....

I agree with everything.

She is different, i hope she will show us some of her true love, like it was in b3. About bf, he must be very close mentally to her.

I wish best to Amina, she deserves it. For me she is one of the best girls i ve watched on rlc, and also as a couple.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I know.  I really hope she isn't with Aria's X but oh well

After what I have read on this forum ever since Aria's fuck buddy showed up at Amina's BD party, Amina is for surely fucking him!  It is and always will be outside of the apartment so that Aria won't know.  These girls are all tramps and you see how their whorish side shows up anytime ANY guy comes around!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0635 and no Amina as yet. I don't have an appreciation for the way she cuddles with the Aria's BF or ex BF, but I don't think Amina is having sex with him. They haven't even kissed on the lips and we all know Amina is not shy about kissing. I must say though I was very surprised her and Kim did virtually nothing tonight and I can't figure out why Kim would come over there to sit and watch something on the computer. I think Kim was there thinking they were going to have sex.

Amina wants to keep it off camera.......they are fucking each other and I can guarantee you that.  They are just not going to be caught doing it on camera.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Amina wants to keep it off camera.......they are fucking each other and I can guarantee you that.  They are just not going to be caught doing it on camera.

And you think she would do that when she already have a bf ?

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

After what I have read on this forum ever since Aria's fuck buddy showed up at Amina's BD party, Amina is for surely fucking him!  It is and always will be outside of the apartment so that Aria won't know.  These girls are all tramps and you see how their whorish side shows up anytime ANY guy comes around!!

Haven't really heard from you for a while Harley, probably since your great source of information let his sub run out. I've missed your wit and repartie, but see you've mellowed a bit now...😏