B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

10 minutes ago, jontee said:

but friends.....who is say that she has a bf...it can be over nobody in her knows

He stayed with her in B3 for 61 days... so if they still are a couple, he soon shows up

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

He stayed with her in B3 for 61 days... so if they still are a couple, he soon shows up

i did see them in b3 so i know who he is......but who knows ..but i dont think they are together anymore..

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not in good mood? She was in very good mood laughing and smiling when she was with Dalia's in Dalia's room after she got home.

The credit goes to Dalia for that.  Amina really was in a down mood until Dalia started working on her.  Watch the replay 

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

The credit goes to Dalia for that.  Amina really was in a down mood until Dalia started working on her.  Watch the replay 

I watched the replay, that why I commented the way I did this morning. When she got home she skipped almost into Val's room and felt her arse. Val was on the phone but, if anything, she was a bit subdued. Then Amina went into Dalia's room. She was smiley and gave her a hug...Sorry Cheese, I don't see where you're coming from here. The chat with Dalia seemed to fine...reasonably lighthearted, although they were whispering a bit...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I watched the replay, that why I commented the way I did this morning. When she got home she skipped almost into Val's room and felt her arse. Val was on the phone but, if anything, she was a bit subdued. Then Amina went into Dalia's room. She was smiley and gave her a hug...Sorry Cheese, I don't see where you're coming from here. The chat with Dalia seemed to fine...reasonably lighthearted, although they were whispering a bit...

I didn't catch her in either girls room.  Got on too late.  I saw her in her own room which must have been after she was in the other girls rooms.  I guess I only had half the picture so my bad

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Haven't really heard from you for a while Harley, probably since your great source of information let his sub run out. I've missed your wit and repartie, but see you've mellowed a bit now...😏

i told you i wouldn't have much to say once he left.  i'm surprised you've even noticed to be honest.  it might surprise you, but i am a very mellow person 🙂