B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i told you i wouldn't have much to say once he left.  i'm surprised you've even noticed to be honest.  it might surprise you, but i am a very mellow person 🙂

Course I've noticed...and I can imagine you being totally different to your persona here...😉

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know, call me old fashioned but if Amina is really getting it on with him off camera so they don't get caught yhen she has just dropped several notches in my book.  I never could stand cheating.  I hope they get busted big time.  There, I've had my say so pick my bones if you want

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I don't know, call me old fashioned but if Amina is really getting it on with him off camera so they don't get caught yhen she has just dropped several notches in my book.  I never could stand cheating.  I hope they get busted big time.  There, I've had my say so pick my bones if you want

u know nothing 

1 if she still has a bf

2 if she is with blonde

Dont go around and call her cheater...be course u know shit....

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

First off let me say this.  I don't know for sure what Amina is up to, all I go by is what I read and her past of actions.  She is no Angel and that is why most of the people on this forum like her.  They like her because she is like a box of chocolates......you never know what your going to get!  She is a sexual dynamo which usually doesn't care what people see until here recently with Aria's boy toy.  I call him her boy toy because I truly believe that is what he is.  Amina, like Aria doesn't mind showing herself having sex on camera and RLC goes with guys that don't mind themselves showing sex on camera as well.  The difference this time is that Amina is too secretive and that speaks volumes to me.  I don't give a flying squirrel who Amina sleeps with...be it male of female (I prefer when she is with a female) that's her business.  The problem for me is them doing everything outside because they don't want to be seen on camera.  I quit my subscription way over a year ago because that was the trend I was seeing.  I don't give a shit about all the bullshit shows they do, it didn't and doesn't mean a thing to me.  RLC's whole deal is Real Life but ever since the Barcelona apartments came on line, it hasn't been anywhere close to Real Life.  RLC has changed and is now trying to maintain membership by putting some decent looking girls in the Barcelona apartments that put on the most childish shows I have ever witnessed.  There is so much FAKE lesbian shit that it has turned me off even more.  Every now and then you get an episode of something real that happened with Karla & Deborah a couple of weeks ago but it is so few and far between that I didn't and won't waste my money on those events.  I'm not here to tell you what you want to see or how often you want to see it....that is up to you.  What turns me off about this forum is that most of the posters only have good things to say and don't speak their minds of what they really think.  Major turn off as far as I'm concerned!!  Their reply is always the same.......well, if you didn't see it then it didn't happen.  Get freaking real, it's just like tonight when I read that Irma didn't get home until late morning.  Do you honestly think with her actions and background that all she did was drink?  Of course not, she was somewhere getting that pussy drilled because that is the type of girl she is.  However, don't say that on this forum because you get raked over the coals for it..........but everybody is thinking it!!!

Keep it real or keep your mouth shut.....that's my opinion and it always will be.  Just like Deborah from B4, she is out with the greek guy getting her plumbing checked thoroughly.  The problem is, is that is what you pay to see but you don't get to see it because they keep it outside of the apartments.  It's all bullshit and RLC is the biggest ripoff on the internet!!!  A couple of days ago the girls spent over 12 hours outside with the greek guy and please don't tell me it was all sight seeing because that is bullshit as well.  They went out and did a little sight seeing and probably got a room at a hotel and had a bunch of fun off camera.  Trust me, you and all the others that subscribe to RLC are the ones that are getting screwed!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off let me say this.  I don't know for sure what Amina is up to, all I go by is what I read and her past of actions.  She is no Angel and that is why most of the people on this forum like her.  They like her because she is like a box of chocolates......you never know what your going to get!  She is a sexual dynamo which usually doesn't care what people see until here recently with Aria's boy toy.  I call him her boy toy because I truly believe that is what he is.  Amina, like Aria doesn't mind showing herself having sex on camera and RLC goes with guys that don't mind themselves showing sex on camera as well.  The difference this time is that Amina is too secretive and that speaks volumes to me.  I don't give a flying squirrel who Amina sleeps with...be it male of female (I prefer when she is with a female) that's her business.  The problem for me is them doing everything outside because they don't want to be seen on camera.  I quit my subscription way over a year ago because that was the trend I was seeing.  I don't give a shit about all the bullshit shows they do, it didn't and doesn't mean a thing to me.  RLC's whole deal is Real Life but ever since the Barcelona apartments came on line, it hasn't been anywhere close to Real Life.  RLC has changed and is now trying to maintain membership by putting some decent looking girls in the Barcelona apartments that put on the most childish shows I have ever witnessed.  There is so much FAKE lesbian shit that it has turned me off even more.  Every now and then you get an episode of something real that happened with Karla & Deborah a couple of weeks ago but it is so few and far between that I didn't and won't waste my money on those events.  I'm not here to tell you what you want to see or how often you want to see it....that is up to you.  What turns me off about this forum is that most of the posters only have good things to say and don't speak their minds of what they really think.  Major turn off as far as I'm concerned!!  Their reply is always the same.......well, if you didn't see it then it didn't happen.  Get freaking real, it's just like tonight when I read that Irma didn't get home until late morning.  Do you honestly think with her actions and background that all she did was drink?  Of course not, she was somewhere getting that pussy drilled because that is the type of girl she is.  However, don't say that on this forum because you get raked over the coals for it..........but everybody is thinking it!!!

Keep it real or keep your mouth shut.....that's my opinion and it always will be.  Just like Deborah from B4, she is out with the greek guy getting her plumbing checked thoroughly.  The problem is, is that is what you pay to see but you don't get to see it because they keep it outside of the apartments.  It's all bullshit and RLC is the biggest ripoff on the internet!!!  A couple of days ago the girls spent over 12 hours outside with the greek guy and please don't tell me it was all sight seeing because that is bullshit as well.  They went out and did a little sight seeing and probably got a room at a hotel and had a bunch of fun off camera.  Trust me, you and all the others that subscribe to RLC are the ones that are getting screwed!

C'mon now the girls didnt get a hotel room to have an orgy with this guy, thats just silly to think, maybe one girl did (Deborah) but not all the girls.

• Like 1

Bonjour .  Bravo à Fagen , tres bonne synthese sur les filles ; vous avez raison sur Deborah avec le gars grec , Deborah est sortie depuis plus de 15 heures et je pense qu'ils sont ensembles à l'hotel .   Il me reste 20 jours et je stoppe abonnement RLC ;  Encore bravo Fagen    . AU REVOIR TOUT LE MONDE