B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

when b2 CAMEBACK ONLINE IT LOOKED LIKE AMINA KNOWS HER. SO ALL WILL BE OUTSIDE JUST LIKE AMINA HAS SHOWN. SHE IS ONLY HERE FOR THE FREE PLACE TO STAY WHEN SHE HAS NO PLACE TO STAY …. AND NO ONE CAN SAY THAT SHE ISNT DOING JUST WHAT I SAID .. JUST LOOK BACK MILA AND IT WAS SAID THAT IT WAS TRUE LOVE . THEN BOTH WAS GONE.. BUT AMINA CAME BACK AND DAMN IT WAS KAROL THAT WAS THE TRUE LOVE .. BUT WE ALL KNOW KAROL ISNT INTO GIRLS.. SO WHAT IM SAYING IS THAT I WAS WRONG WHEN I SAID I HOPED FOR AMINA TO COME BACK ..SHE NEED'S TO GO AND STAY WHERE SHE HAS BEEN STAYING THE LAST THREE NIGHTS  AND NOT COME BACK. WHEN WHO EVER SHE WAS STAYING AT SAID LEAVE 

Except Amina is literally the only interesting and most exciting girl to watch out of all the girls in all 3 apartments. I generally don't even watch these girls but Amina has given me a reason to keep tuning back in. Her situation is quite unique.

Amina, if you happen to be reading this, all I will say is keep doing what you do. Invite your friend to visit one of the other apartments and keep him out of this one and just don't tell your boyfriend about it. It's a simple solution to a simple problem.

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I just dropped in this apt. and noticed Alice saying grace after her breakfast and making the sign of the cross……..Another NUN  ??

she prayed before she went to bed last night too 😉