B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

21 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, that's right because it was in the bathroom near the other bedrooms not her bathroom. Still pretty nasty. Thank you for the reminder.

Do you have the timing for when she was talking the bf? I found where she is talking and looking on the phone but can't see the phone screen from that angle on cam 7.

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Do you have the timing for when she was talking the bf? I found where she is talking and looking on the phone but can't see the phone screen from that angle on cam 7.

My pictures show it was 1852. I had magnifier on 300, snapped a few photos, the opened them in my picture app, zoomed more to see it was her BF and not Blondy. Blondy would be a much bigger man in the chest area. It is a picture of a guy with a hat on and water in the background.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

My pictures show it was 1852. I had magnifier on 300, snapped a few photos, the opened them in my picture app, zoomed more to see it was her BF and not Blondy. Blondy would be a much bigger man in the chest area. It is a picture of a guy with a hat on and water in the background.

Okay thx I saw that photo on the screen, was just hard to see who is was, but saw the water.

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think it would be an interesting contest to see who is on their mobile device more.. Eva, Amina or Kenny? Even the beautiful Nicole used hers less and I didn't think that was possible.

The correct answer is Megan 😉

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Where does RLC find some of these girls?  This new one dresses for bed like Laura Petrie in 1956.  Took a bath in the dark with backlit candle light and placed her robe on the counter, so nothing was seen.  

Correction...Lucy...

abf27349_0e15_4c76_9806_7d5164bc366f.jpg

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Where does RLC find some of these girls?  This new one dresses for bed like Laura Petrie in 1956.  Took a bath in the dark with backlit candle light and placed her robe on the counter, so nothing was seen.  

and to bed 21.51