B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

7 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

She has been one of the the most useless girls ever in this apartment.

I can't wait for her to go back to the convent she came from. ☹️

As for me, she is a very good candidate in this apartment. She is cheerful, neat, sings well, her figure, her face is beautiful. And how it moves when dancing. Without her b2 not be complete. Amina and Dalia are pleased with her company. She like mom for all. The only negative she is modesty. That is not needed on the RLC. I am pleased with her appearance in this apartment. But her time  here is already over. I think she will not show anything else. Thank you, Valeria for this wonderful month. Hope she will be happy. 1000 kisses

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

B2's just gone UM...Val was in the bath and Dalia naked on her bed, applying lotion..Obviously they're getting ready for Amina coming back with Aria's Ex (her new bf) and a couple of his mates for a big orgy off cam...😏

It will be a dream ......😀
Although, Dalia with a boy, also interesting 🤔

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

B2's just gone UM...Val was in the bath and Dalia naked on her bed, applying lotion..Obviously they're getting ready for Amina coming back with Aria's Ex (her new bf) and a couple of his mates for a big orgy off cam...😏

back online and look who is back just as naga said amina I see now he knows what is going on 😏 and the girl got the guys out before rlc put the apt back online😏

• Like 1

The funny thing is that RLC's A-holes makes no mention of UM in these FAQs
That's right, this is not a question everyone is asking,far from it
I submit to you RLC-s A-holes, my proposal, to insert in your sweetie FAQ of your site
What is the purpose of UM, that RLC applies to any apartment in a completely random and opaque way?
It is the easiest way we found to fuck in gentleness the subscriber...  :biggrin: 

My question by mail to the RLC's A-holes support
Why the mention of UM and the use of it is not in the FAQ
Because it is a mafia process, which will not encourage the subscription to our site... :biggrin: